Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Interior/Exterior/Visual (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f182/)
-   -   body kit questions (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f182/body-kit-questions-27654.html)

dandankler 08-25-2011 10:13 PM

body kit questions
 
is the MOPAR kit any good i personaly havent seen one on a WK .....except for stock pics ....im just wondering because i want to know what it looks like when its lowered.....

cpopp0101 08-26-2011 12:07 AM

Re: body kit questions
 
mines not lowered but it still looks awsome

dandankler 08-26-2011 12:10 AM

Re: body kit questions
 
do you have any other pics of it......thanks ....

cpopp0101 08-26-2011 12:14 AM

Re: body kit questions
 
http://i54.tinypic.com/20rpukl.jpg

dandankler 08-26-2011 12:20 AM

Re: body kit questions
 
nice i like it ....where did you order yours from, i have found 2 different sites and one color matches .....also what wheels do you have ...thanks ....and on a side note i love boston i just was there a few weeks ago before i married:o

cpopp0101 08-26-2011 12:25 AM

Re: body kit questions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dandankler (Post 473190)
nice i like it ....where did you order yours from, i have found 2 different sites and one color matches .....also what wheels do you have ...thanks ....and on a side note i love boston i just was there a few weeks ago before i married:o

had my jeep dealer price mach just for jeeps, and the wheels are srt8 reps from factory reproductions.

dandankler 08-26-2011 12:31 AM

Re: body kit questions
 
are they 20s and are they staggered ....ive talking with factory rep, im just trying to iron out my body kit details and lowering specs ....i like to try to handle things in one big swoop or basically transform my rides over night.....i just want to do it right the first time thanks again

cpopp0101 08-26-2011 12:34 AM

Re: body kit questions
 
they are 20's and they are 20x9, was told it was not good for the transfer case if they were staggered

4.whoa 08-26-2011 03:58 AM

Re: body kit questions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cpopp0101 (Post 473199)
they are 20's and they are 20x9, was told it was not good for the transfer case if they were staggered

Who told you that? Srt8's have them from the factory.You get into problems when you have front and rear tires that are too different in height.

cpopp0101 08-26-2011 07:51 AM

Re: body kit questions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 4.whoa (Post 473230)
Who told you that? Srt8's have them from the factory.You get into problems when you have front and rear tires that are too different in height.

asked jeep about it, they said not to and they said the srt8 had a stronger one, idk maybe they mistook me for saying two diff hight tires then , i told them staggered

Scottina06 08-26-2011 08:27 AM

I've had srt wheels on my 4.7 v8 qt2 for 4 yrs with 0 problems....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

dandankler 08-26-2011 09:12 AM

Re: body kit questions
 
does it look any better staggerd?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community