Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   What Color is your WK2? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/what-color-is-your-wk2-27683.html)

markp99 08-26-2011 12:11 PM

What Color is your WK2?
 
I'm curious to see mix of WK2 colors we selected.

Personally, I'm loving my Natural Green, but I have not seen another in this color in the wild?

So, What Color??

dubwarren 08-26-2011 01:29 PM

Silver on my overland. Always looks clean. Never pops like black though. I guess that's a fair trade off.

bossk 08-26-2011 01:41 PM

Re: What Color is your WK2?
 
Stone White, would have loved the Natural Green Pearl but couldn't find one close enough with all the options I wanted.

1200RT-P 08-26-2011 01:58 PM

Re: What Color is your WK2?
 
Dark Charcoal Pearl

elchaski 08-26-2011 02:08 PM

Re: What Color is your WK2?
 
Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl which is discontinued due to Japan earthquake back in march...

BuckeyeSRT 08-26-2011 02:13 PM

Re: What Color is your WK2?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by elchaski (Post 473482)
Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl which is discontinued due to Japan earthquake back in march...

Um what?:lol:
My BB Summit was painted yesterday during assembly

elchaski 08-26-2011 02:21 PM

Re: What Color is your WK2?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckeyeSRT (Post 473487)
Um what?:lol:
My BB Summit was painted yesterday during assembly


im sure there is some stock in the factory...

http://www.wk2jeeps.com/wk2_colors.htm

BuckeyeSRT 08-26-2011 03:06 PM

Re: What Color is your WK2?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by elchaski (Post 473493)
im sure there is some stock in the factory...

http://www.wk2jeeps.com/wk2_colors.htm

I am pretty sure that delay has long since past

AAAA 08-26-2011 03:14 PM

Re: What Color is your WK2?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by markp99 (Post 473407)
I'm curious to see mix of WK2 colors we selected.

Personally, I'm loving my Natural Green, but I have not seen another in this color in the wild?

So, What Color??

Have seen 2. Maybe 3 but I think same one twice. Saw one yesterday. Looks sharp in the sun.

NHman 08-26-2011 03:40 PM

Re: What Color is your WK2?
 
Dark Charcoal for me.

HammFist 08-26-2011 04:51 PM

Re: What Color is your WK2?
 
Inferno Red. I love the color and it surprised me with how well it hides dirt.

markp99 08-26-2011 07:08 PM

Re: What Color is your WK2?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AAAA (Post 473519)
Have seen 2. Maybe 3 but I think same one twice. Saw one yesterday. Looks sharp in the sun.

I don't see too many WK2s around here at all, actually.

Driving from NYC back to NH on Wednesday, I saw exactly 2 WK2s. One was a silver WK2; we tailed one another for a good 30 minutes, admiring each other's ride :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community