Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   So.... what is the strategy for tomorrow's (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/so-what-is-the-strategy-for-tomorrows-27915.html)

BostonDMD 08-31-2011 06:17 PM

So.... what is the strategy for tomorrow's

web chat?

Is there going to be a moderator?

How many questions are they allowing to be asked?

Should we have a designated "question formulator" i.e. Scott, or is it a forced "free for all" format?

Bottom line, how is this chat going to work?

Lastly, a big thanks to Scott and Milous for making this possible......:clap::clap:

Schleprock 08-31-2011 06:23 PM

Re: So.... what is the strategy for tomorrow's

According to what Milous posted, I believe it is a software setup that acts a lot like AOL IM. You just type in the box at the bottom and it shows above in the chat box.

If so, this is why I am worried about a certain group of people flooding the chat with garbage.

Scottina06 08-31-2011 07:22 PM

I am very worried too RJ! The pricing and "which one is faster" will get out of hand...then throw in the huge crowd of other SRT owners and it will REALLY get out of hand....IMHO. It should have been Jeep SRT only.

Scottina06 08-31-2011 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BostonDMD (Post 476471)
web chat?

Is there going to be a moderator?

How many questions are they allowing to be asked?

Should we have a designated "question formulator" i.e. Scott, or is it a forced "free for all" format?

Bottom line, how is this chat going to work?

Lastly, a big thanks to Scott and Milous for making this possible......:clap::clap:

unfortunately...ChryCo is moderating.

Ask all the questions you want...just try not to ask what has been asked.

ChryCo has decided to host it themselves...so I have no idea how it will go to be honest.

Street 09-01-2011 12:21 AM

there seems to be a lot better Q&A software like if they did something with gotomeeting.com or ive even seen a lot of live video feeds on ustream where they respond to the chat questions. The software milous posted looks like something from the 90's... just a text chat back and forth... not complaining, its nice to have anything but still feels a bit behind the times.

mlarco52 09-01-2011 12:24 AM

All I wanna know is when they plan on filling all our sold pre orders that we placed months ago (3 months ago for me), patience is not my strong suit. :(

hound 09-01-2011 01:51 AM

I am sure they will be using a Bot to give the standard answers to questions with certain key words :)