Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Big Bear, CA Labor Day 2011 - PICS!!

4K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  DGoral31 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I went to Big Bear over the weekend with my gf and a few buddies. We did everything from fishing, boating and playing horseshoes while drinking beer in the back yard... and of course some good ol 4x4'n!!

enjoy!!

One of the boats we were cruis'n...

At the cabin...

Next to an old gold miners cave!!

:D

See less See more
#3 ·
^^^Umm.......lol.

#7 ·

nice shots and stance ^^ there!

#10 ·
Sweet pics. Do the tires rub on the fender at all when you're going over obstacles? I have the RRO 2.25" and want to put on the same size tires and do the pinch weld mod. Thanks,
Jesse

#11 ·
Yes!! they totally rub at full lock... in the front and in the rear. I posted a thread about how to do the fix in the rear, here is the thread i did on how to do that...

http://jeepgarage.org/showthread.php?t=28259

the front is the usual pinch n weld mod that you should be able to find threads on by doing a simple search, i didnt see any HOW TO threads on the rear fender fix so i decided to do one myself.

#14 ·
Jesse, no problem... I highly recommend doing it before the first time you take it out enough to where your rear shocks are at full articulation... i'd hate to see someone else ruin their tires like i did :rolleyes:

#15 ·
I will make sure I do both mods before I mount the bigger tires. Thanks again. Where are you in LA? I'm in Camarillo.

Jesse

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.