Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   JG member "Quickone" is FAMOUS!!!! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/jg-member-quickone-is-famous-28390.html)

Scottina06 09-11-2011 12:17 PM

JG member "Quickone" is FAMOUS!!!!
 
https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=132320576866658



Love ya Brian!:thumbsup::D:w00t::iws::ftmfw::joe::moon::pi mp::treed::treed::treed::treed::jump:

06HemiLtd 09-11-2011 12:27 PM

Re: JG member "Quickone" is FAMOUS!!!!
 
i only have the 5.7L Hemi but i agree with the "on ramps" comment. i love hearing my wife say you're not going to get in front of that car then hear the hemi roar and blow by them. such a great feeling.

mlarco52 09-11-2011 01:29 PM

Re: JG member "Quickone" is FAMOUS!!!!
 
Edit: Nevermind got it to work, where did you get that SRT jacket! I want one lol.

SvenskaJeepGuy 09-11-2011 02:16 PM

Re: JG member "Quickone" is FAMOUS!!!!
 
:thumbsup:

BostonDMD 09-11-2011 03:15 PM

Re: JG member "Quickone" is FAMOUS!!!!
 
And he is right on all accounts.....

Way to go Brian........:thumbsup:

QuickOne 09-11-2011 04:27 PM

Re: JG member "Quickone" is FAMOUS!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 482693)
https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=132320576866658



Love ya Brian!:thumbsup::D:w00t::iws::ftmfw::joe::moon::pi mp::treed::treed::treed::treed::jump:

Glad we got the JeepGarage.org in front of the tour. There was a bit more talked about. I'm curious if they'll use anything else, as I talked more about JeepGarage and why it's great.
Do you know if anyone has spotted the "hidden" JeepGarage.org magnet on the SRT Trailer?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 06HemiLtd (Post 482700)
i only have the 5.7L Hemi but i agree with the "on ramps" comment. i love hearing my wife say you're not going to get in front of that car then hear the hemi roar and blow by them. such a great feeling.

Its a feeling I get at least 4 times a day. Who gets to drag race that much? LOL.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlarco52 (Post 482738)
Edit: Nevermind got it to work, where did you get that SRT jacket! I want one lol.

The SRT Jacket was won when I was the fastest around the autocross at my SRT Experience. However, even the SRT Tour guys and girls were eyeing. Apparently, the winners jackets are as nice any more. :(
Oh well, I got mine!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BostonDMD (Post 482808)
And he is right on all accounts.....

Way to go Brian........:thumbsup:

Thanks Paolo. I can't wait to do the SRT Experience in these. That will be when we'll really be able to see what the corners feel like.

Schleprock 09-11-2011 04:34 PM

Re: JG member "Quickone" is FAMOUS!!!!
 
I won that same jacket at the SRT Experience for having the lowest autocross time across all 4 days. It's actually a really nice quality jacket.

Edit: Just got vid to work. Nice work QuickOne

mlarco52 09-11-2011 04:39 PM

Re: JG member "Quickone" is FAMOUS!!!!
 
Damit I want to buy one of those jackets for my upcoming beast (of course I'll wear it and my truck won't lol).

BostonDMD 09-11-2011 04:48 PM

Re: JG member "Quickone" is FAMOUS!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Schleprock (Post 482842)
I won that same jacket at the SRT Experience for having the lowest autocross time across all 4 days.

SRT experience lasts 4 days?:confused:

Well, the more the better.....:thumbsup:

BostonDMD 09-11-2011 04:50 PM

Re: JG member "Quickone" is FAMOUS!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by QuickOne (Post 482839)


Thanks Paolo. I can't wait to do the SRT Experience in these. That will be when we'll really be able to see what the corners feel like.

I guess we will both be fighting for those Jackets......:D

Can't wait to do Lime Rock with you next spring......:thumbsup:

BTW, how does it feel to be a celebrity on JeepGarage?:)

Scottina06 09-11-2011 05:00 PM

Re: JG member "Quickone" is FAMOUS!!!!
 
thats awesome Brian! Wold love to see the rest of the vid!!! Ill see if I can find the logo! Thats hilarious!

QuickOne 09-11-2011 06:21 PM

Re: JG member "Quickone" is FAMOUS!!!!
 
Schlep. I remember talking about our times. I was the fastest of the week as well.
I got 29.1...I think I was a notch quicker that you! Mwahhahahahaha!
J/K.
The SRT Experience stays at one track for a few days and then packs it up and goes to another. Each experience is only one day. It's a great day and I'll be back for sure.
For those "High Rollers" with the new jeeps on order, the jacket auction is starting now, for a low low price of $999. :D Let the bidding begin! ;)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community