Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

My 2012 Limited in Deep Cherry is here! w/ pics

5K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  BOYCHIKS 
#1 · (Edited)
My 2012 Limited in Deep Cherry is here! w/ pics (updated)

My Limited arrived at the dealer this week, and I left her there to get some add-ons like the mopar rims and chrome side rails. The rims are on, and the rails will hopefully be on tomorrow so I can drive her home. Can't wait! One thing that I was really happy about was that the deep cherry red doesn't look pink at all in person, but I noticed in some of the pics I took that it can take on a maroon quality in full sun. You don't notice it with the naked eye though. The pics are the most 'normal' looking shots I had.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Great looking car. Can you imagine how deep the color will get in the shade or a cloudy day?

#8 ·
Purdy. I was going to get a red one too, but you can't get it in the Summit package so I had to "settle" for black. Post some more pics when you get a chance - would love to see more of it.

#9 ·
Congrats! It does get a nice deep color in the shade, but in sunlight the metallic finish glows. a good choice. Good luck with it. :thumbsup:

#10 ·
I like that! Improvement over the Inferno red IMHO.

Is it an extra cost color like Inferno was?

#11 ·
They never mentioned anything about extra cost when I ordered it and there's nothing noted on the invoice as a separate option. My guess is it is not.

Side rails and door sill protectors are going on today, should be driving it tomorrow. The aluminum pedal kit looks really good too.

#12 ·
Congrats and enjoy when you pick it up!! The pedal kit awesome by the way as are the chrome and illuminated door sills ;)

#15 ·
Drove her home today, threw some pics with the siderails on in the first post. My first impressions of driving it are excellent. The 5.7 feels great in sport mode, seats feel great (especially when you press that seat cooler button for the first time!), stereo has nice bass without being too loud (I noticed no vibrations even with heavy bass). All in all a great ride and turned some heads. Loving it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.