Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   SRT8 Production (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/srt8-production-28442.html)

tavaresdc 09-12-2011 12:31 PM

SRT8 Production

Since i am tired of waiting for answers on when my srt8 will be built. so, i was a little pushing with my jeep dealer today, while there she called her rep who then put us on hold, and came back with SRT8 production will significantly increase in the coming week. So for those who are also having a tough time waiting the maybe near.

Schleprock 09-12-2011 12:34 PM

Re: SRT8 Production

pay to become a Level III member and you'd have already known about this a while ago ;) ;)

P.S. Scott, you owe me for the plug! :)

Roger Mathias 09-12-2011 02:17 PM

I would not get excited this is one of the slowest production vehicle I have every purchased. With the start production,stop production, start again Don't forget to raise the price and stop production again and then do a chat and avoid the question we who have pre ordered would like to know.

Schleprock 09-12-2011 02:23 PM

LOL, it worked, tavaresdc became a Level III member.

tavaresdc 09-12-2011 03:01 PM

ya u owe me $25 schleprock i went onto the tracking thread and guess what i found...no answers. although the melious tracking everyones individual car is very cool. the info i posted on production was more useful than what i read.

hahahaha....u must be the guy who stands outside the go-go bar saying "we got the hottest girls in here but u have to pay first to see." then u get in and find out national geographic is filming a special episode on exotic city wildebeests.

turns out scott has a good right hand man and at that i am happy to support a great site like this. so next year u pay my dues!

chris

Milous 09-12-2011 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tavaresdc (Post 483418)
....the info i posted on production was more useful than what i read.

"production will significantly increase in the coming week" (next week) is no more useful (if accurate) than what was posted in the tracking thread ("Late September volume launch").

Plus, it gives the date the first model was built, how many have been built to date, and how many have been shipped (0 so far).

Milous 09-12-2011 03:31 PM

Quote:

...then u get in and find out national geographic is filming a special episode on exotic city wildebeests.

Great show, worth the price of admission! :D

Schleprock 09-12-2011 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milous (Post 483430)
"production will significantly increase in the coming week" (next week) is no more useful (if accurate) than what was posted in the tracking thread ("Late September volume launch").

Plus, it gives the date the first model was built, how many have been built to date, and how many have been shipped (0 so far).

Boo-Ya. Milous serving it up.

tavares, call back your dealer and ask them to find out how many have been built so far, and where they all are at. Bet without you saying a word you they will not be able to get the info ;)

VerbalKint 09-12-2011 04:46 PM

Quote:

ya u owe me $25 schleprock i went onto the tracking thread and guess what i found...no answers. although the melious tracking everyones individual car is very cool. the info i posted on production was more useful than what i read.

hahahaha....u must be the guy who stands outside the go-go bar saying "we got the hottest girls in here but u have to pay first to see." then u get in and find out national geographic is filming a special episode on exotic city wildebeests.

turns out scott has a good right hand man and at that i am happy to support a great site like this. so next year u pay my dues!

chris

tavaresdc, That was pretty clever!! :lol:

I hope you don't really feel that you've wasted money purchasing a membership to this forum. Over time you will find plenty of useful information and commentary from true jeep enthusiast.

Fyi - Production information is also available on Milous' website wkjeeps.com. (The information available on that site is pretty incredible, I might add) :thumbsup:

tavaresdc 09-12-2011 05:43 PM

1. i can wholeheartedly say i love this site and the operations here. sorry if people took it offensively. i am a ball-buster from birth.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milous (Post 483432)
Great show, worth the price of admission! :D

2. milous...i have no words :)

Milous 09-12-2011 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tavaresdc (Post 483505)
...sorry if people took it offensively...

Not at all! The more info and sources the better, your post was appreciated.

jgc4ever 09-12-2011 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tavaresdc (Post 483505)
1. i am a ball-buster from birth.

:)

:lol: