Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Wheels/Tires (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f137/)
-   -   Stay away from *****us wheel exchange***** (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f137/stay-away-from-us-wheel-exchange-28477.html)

parry69 09-13-2011 10:15 AM

Stay away from *****us wheel exchange*****
 
i'm mad at myself, for allowing this to happen. this is what happens when you want something soooooooo bad, that you go out of your way to get screwed over.

i ordered a set of their black chrome wheels in early june via ebay, which had a core return attached to the auction. core means that i had to send back mine, in exchange for the ones they were sending me. the core charge was $1,500. after receiving the products, i returned my wheels to them, and expected my core return in a timely fashion. after numerous phone calls, it was brought to my attention that they had billing issues, which honestly are not my concern. i expected to receive my core by the end of july, after numerous complaints. in august, i received a personal check from an individual who i was told was the "owner", but the check bounced. i dont understand how this company can continue business when they owe me money. paypal was no help, being that it was out of their 45 day warranty period. they do not return my calls, i call at least 4-5 times per week, and i keep leaving messages for people i dont know. now, the person i have been dealing with for the past 3 months, all of a sudden is leaving the company. i dont understand these people. they should make an exception and send me my money, i have been waiting long enough

i want my core returned to me. i have been waiting for over 3 months while this company continues business operations. they collect money on a daily basis with they thriving ebay business. there is no way they can not afford to refund me my $1,500, plus my $12 bounced check fee

it is unfortunate that their product was so good, but i will never, everrrrrrrr deal with this company again.

just thought you all should know..............

ps. i have already filed a complaint with the bbb, in case you were wondering

SRTILL8 09-13-2011 10:30 AM

Re: Stay away from *****us wheel exchange*****
 
thats sucks parry..... sorry to hear all this happened to you.

im with ya- wtf!

soontobesrt 09-13-2011 12:53 PM

Re: Stay away from *****us wheel exchange*****
 
Sorry to hear this man, guess its just one of those rough lessons learned :/ I only heard good things but goes to show even good companies with good products can slip up in customer service :(

They certainly owe you big time, I think in a situation like this you can get more than just your $ back. Talk to a lawyer if you really wanna get after it, may be free set of wheels in line if hes good ;)

parry69 09-13-2011 01:06 PM

Re: Stay away from *****us wheel exchange*****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SRTILLA (Post 483823)
thats sucks parry..... sorry to hear all this happened to you.

im with ya- wtf!

thanks man. im still working on getting my money back, it just sucks

Quote:

Originally Posted by soontobesrt (Post 483919)
Sorry to hear this man, guess its just one of those rough lessons learned :/ I only heard good things but goes to show even good companies with good products can slip up in customer service :(

They certainly owe you big time, I think in a situation like this you can get more than just your $ back. Talk to a lawyer if you really wanna get after it, may be free set of wheels in line if hes good ;)

if they dont do anything this week, i may just find a lawyer. hopefully have them cover the lawyer fees as well

Scottina06 09-13-2011 03:00 PM

Re: Stay away from *****us wheel exchange*****
 
if they bounced a check...cant you take that to your local county attorney and file charges against them? They will have to pay the check plus your fees or show up for court.

I hope you stick it to them!!!!!

moosehead 09-13-2011 03:03 PM

Re: Stay away from *****us wheel exchange*****
 
Sorry man, bad stuff.

Let 'em know they are messin' with an enthusiast and the entire JG community!

Chuck 09-13-2011 03:19 PM

Re: Stay away from *****us wheel exchange*****
 
Ouch sorry to hear, hope it gets resolved asap. You may want to contact a lawyer soon and keep records of all your contacts with them.

SvenskaJeepGuy 09-13-2011 08:25 PM

Re: Stay away from *****us wheel exchange*****
 
did you file a credit card chargeback? that is a great protection for credit card users. i always pay with a credit card on paypal so i have double protection.

parry69 09-14-2011 09:03 AM

Re: Stay away from *****us wheel exchange*****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SvenskaJeepGuy (Post 484189)
did you file a credit card chargeback? that is a great protection for credit card users. i always pay with a credit card on paypal so i have double protection.

i did, and they are working on it. they said about 2 weeks, hopefully they stick it to them also

on a lighter note, this bullshit company stopped offering the core exchange option, all of their ebay auctions now are for buying outright, or sending you rims to get powdercoated. this def happened because of me

2005JGC 09-14-2011 11:02 AM

Re: Stay away from *****us wheel exchange*****
 
Yep, see what your CC company will do. If they dont do anything type up a formal demand letter and have it mailed to them certified (where they have to sign for it). Demand your money within 5 buisness days or you will be taking them to court. Typically when they know they owe you they will try to not deal with litigation as is the case of a core charge on a motor I bought from a local company... 6 months, and all I got was "Oh man, I just called them yesterday (he was a dealer for this reman company and I assume the reman company is who "owed" me). This was every time I called... and when they said I should have it in a week, I didnt call them again for 8 days to give them the benifit of the doubt... It took a demand letter my father and I drove out and personally served him which ended with him storming away smasing the letter in the envelop mid conversation, 3 days later I had a call and he needed my address and magically a check showed up!

NOTE: I am not a lawyer, nor do I claim to know law, its just a decently simple case, they obviously owe you... having attempted a payment already is proof they know they owe you, as if their already wasnt enough proof they owe you.

Good luck!

parry69 09-14-2011 11:07 AM

Re: Stay away from *****us wheel exchange*****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005JGC (Post 484466)
Yep, see what your CC company will do. If they dont do anything type up a formal demand letter and have it mailed to them certified (where they have to sign for it). Demand your money within 5 buisness days or you will be taking them to court. Typically when they know they owe you they will try to not deal with litigation as is the case of a core charge on a motor I bought from a local company... 6 months, and all I got was "Oh man, I just called them yesterday (he was a dealer for this reman company and I assume the reman company is who "owed" me). This was every time I called... and when they said I should have it in a week, I didnt call them again for 8 days to give them the benifit of the doubt... It took a demand letter my father and I drove out and personally served him which ended with him storming away smasing the letter in the envelop mid conversation, 3 days later I had a call and he needed my address and magically a check showed up!

NOTE: I am not a lawyer, nor do I claim to know law, its just a decently simple case, they obviously owe you... having attempted a payment already is proof they know they owe you, as if their already wasnt enough proof they owe you.

Good luck!

thanks for the info

im going to run with the credit card company first, being that they said they shouldnt have a problem getting my money back. hopefully everything works out in the end.

richxgior 10-08-2011 09:22 AM

Re: Stay away from *****us wheel exchange*****
 
definitely file a complaint, you can get more then your money back, set a court date summons. i guarentee you'll have a phone call before the first court date starts, and they'll settle for more then you paid!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community