Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   Will prob cancel order and go BMW (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/will-prob-cancel-order-and-go-bmw-28536.html)

RECDOG 09-14-2011 03:06 PM

Will prob cancel order and go BMW

:)

blackpepper 09-14-2011 03:20 PM

Re: Will prob cancel order and go BMW

Later! Have fun paying an extra 30k because you're impatient. I wish I had that power :lol:

RECDOG 09-14-2011 03:26 PM

Not so much impatient as feel like im being treated like crap with not so much as an answer on a product i orderd.

Not sure why you would put a laughing face like Im like a Fuuucking joke to you or something. I was just voicing my opinion to give another car company a shot and feel like Chrysler is doing an aweful job at making me want to wait on a 60k truck.

RECDOG 09-14-2011 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackpepper (Post 484587)
Later! Have fun paying an extra 30k because you're impatient. I wish I had that power :lol:

:)

BostonDMD 09-14-2011 03:33 PM

Recdog, I understand your frustration completely....... I was on the brink of going Porsche again until........ I test drove the WK2 SRT

the truck is just awesome......and that is coming from a Cayenne S owner.....

Forget the idiot at customer service..... I think the WK2 is worth the wait.....

Good luck to you whichever way you decide to go......

blackpepper 09-14-2011 03:35 PM

Note the sarcasm, if you really want the truck, wait. If you have the extra money, buy whatever you want. I wish I had that ability, meaning that if I could afford the SRT8 I would wait, and wait ..... and wait.

Chrysler isn't the best at customer service, as you're learning. My family and I have purchased from them since 1984 and nothing has changed. I guess since you're new to the company, you wouldn't get it right away. Buy the BMW, sir. No one is stopping you.

JETLIFE 09-14-2011 03:36 PM

Here's a ****ing joke for you

What's the difference between a Porcupine and a BMW?

On BMW's the pricks are on the inside...

RECDOG 09-14-2011 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BostonDMD (Post 484594)
Recdog, I understand your frustration completely....... I was on the brink of going Porsche again until........ I test drove the WK2 SRT

the truck is just awesome......and that is coming from a Cayenne S owner.....

Forget the idiot at customer service..... I think the WK2 is worth the wait.....

Good luck to you whichever way you decide to go......

Yea im sure your prob right..It just blows my mind on a company that realy wants to appeal to diff owners and step their game up to the big boys (German) would be so " non customer service friendly"

Plus,,forget about asking a dealer...LOL they have no ****ing clue about anything.

moosehead 09-14-2011 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RECDOG (Post 484592)
Take that laughing face and shove it up ur ass .

Would the smiley face still be smiling if BP honored your request?

Mebbe.

JETLIFE 09-14-2011 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .moneen. (Post 484597)
Here's a ****ing joke for you

What's the difference between a Porcupine and a BMW?

On BMW's the pricks are on the inside...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol:................................... .................:lol::lol::lol:

RECDOG 09-14-2011 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackpepper (Post 484596)
Note the sarcasm, if you really want the truck, wait. If you have the extra money, buy whatever you want. I wish I had that ability, meaning that if I could afford the SRT8 I would wait, and wait ..... and wait.

Chrysler isn't the best at customer service, as you're learning. My family and I have purchased from them since 1984 and nothing has changed. I guess since you're new to the company, you wouldn't get it right away. Buy the BMW, sir. No one is stopping you.

K sorry for the attack then :)
Just so pissed off atm ..I geuss im wrong to imagine they might actually instruct their people to inform us what might be the delay or when i may see it....EVEN if it was a damm lie!! at least its something other than some savage on the other line saying the same bullcrap about assembly line

RECDOG 09-14-2011 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .moneen. (Post 484601)
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol:................................... .................:lol::lol::lol:

Oh ok so people that drive BMW's are pricks? oh yea thats pretty funny