Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Android app for jeeps!!

6K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  xjman 
#1 ·
There is a app for the 2011 gc for android phones, kinda cool. Its like having the owners manaul on your phone. Look it up and check it out.

#2 ·
Just got the app, at first glance seems like a handy tool for quick reference as well as links to gear and accessories.

Nice heads up!

#3 ·
I have looked in the marketplace, but cannot find anything under Jeep or Grand Cherokee.
Can you point me in the right direction for this app ?

#7 ·
I cannot download it. It must be for USA only as the above links are broken and the marketplace do not list it. They do not like us Aussies...

#11 · (Edited)
I download the one for the iPad a couple months ago, but was not that impressed, looked about the same as the jeep web site, just runs slower. After the initial thrill, I don't think I've looked at in a couple months. I do have a PDF owners manual, accessories, and parts book that I open with iBooks now and again, found those quite a bit more useful.

#15 ·
I downloaded the app and did some quick checking, some of the info is not the same as the owners manual.
For example, the spark plug gap is listed in the owners manual as 0.031" and 0.043" in the app for the V6.
The power steering differential and transfer case fluids are also wrong.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.