Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   jeep survey and rear license plate bracket (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/jeep-survey-and-rear-license-plate-bracket-28793.html)

bbpink 09-20-2011 06:06 PM

jeep survey and rear license plate bracket

Did Jeep send a survey to any of you guys after your 2011 JGC purchase? How did they send it? The dealer messed up my email and Jeep had it incorrect on Jeep.com and I am wondering if I will get one.

Also, I asked this on another thread but no one answered, did any of you guys get a black plastic license plate bracket for the rear plate?

I just got my plate and was surprised how it attached directly to the liftgate and was suspended by some black foam bumpers on the bottom so it didn't sit flush. I also saw a rear bracket in a picture of the rear liftgate in the instructions on how to use the lift gate buttons in the JGC Android app.

Sponge Bob 09-20-2011 06:23 PM

Re: jeep survey and rear license plate bracket

No on both accounts. No survey and no rear license plate bracket. I’ve had a bunch of issues and I don’t think they really want my opinion. I also did not get the front license plate bracket. At the time of purchase, the dealer screwed the plate directly on to the front bumper (ouch!). I had to purchase the bracket from the dealer for $25. Additional info (part #, etc.) can be found on another thread on this site.

bbpink 09-20-2011 06:31 PM

No front plate needed for arizona, where I am at, after coming from illinois which required them, cars look so much better without a front plate. Thanks for your reply.

But to anyone else, does Jeep really not send new car surveys?

jerryw1000 09-20-2011 07:53 PM

I have gotten 3 surveys since June of this year. First I got a dealer survey about the sales "experience". A few weeks later I got a Jeep survey about the vehicle and the dealer. And last week I got a J.D. Powers survey asking generic questions about the built in Navigation device i.e. likes, dislikes, interface preferences, problems, etc. All were by email. I gave my email address to the dealer at purchase and also signed up on the Owner's section of jeep.com so I'm not sure which triggered the surveys.

sined240 09-20-2011 08:51 PM

I got my dealer survey the week after I bought the vehicle, then I just got a Jeep product survey today and just completed it.

bbpink 09-21-2011 12:48 AM

Did you guys both get your surveys from Jeep / Dealer by email?

sined240 09-21-2011 06:00 AM

via email on both counts and from Jeep not by the dealer.

Lingohocken 09-21-2011 02:39 PM

It's only been a couple of weeks since purchase, but so far no survey.

77Cherokee 09-22-2011 07:58 AM

Three weeks, nothing yet.

1200RT-P 09-22-2011 10:27 AM

any pics of this rear license plate bracket?

plynn7 09-22-2011 04:59 PM

I too received several surveys after my purchase thru email and phone. The first one came two days after by phone and then three weeks later by email.

AAAA 09-22-2011 05:04 PM

They phone and they email. You'd think they were related to me!