Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Technical Service Bulletins and Recalls (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f76/)
-   -   DealerConnect Access (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f76/dealerconnect-access-29023.html)

wellmoreira 09-26-2011 07:14 PM

DealerConnect Access

Dear friends,
Anyone had a ID and password to access the Dealerconnect site?
I had one but already expired...
The site is a must to obtain information about our toys...
Regards...

2005JGC 09-27-2011 02:42 AM

Re: DealerConnect Access

Considering the main page you go to in order to log in specifically prohibits this, and I quote...

Quote:

Access to Chrysler Group LLC's computer systems is controlled. UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE IS PROHIBITED. Authorized users are hereby informed that Chrysler Group LLC management may monitor this use and ensure compliance. Chrysler Group LLC may terminate access privileges, take DISCIPLINARY ACTION and/or institute civil or criminal proceedings to enforce this policy.
I am sorry but even if they never cared and that was just a scare tactic to discourage the masses and who cares about the few, as highlighted in red, ANYONE that would risk loosing access to a VITAL job resource just so joe schmoe can get free info is just plain stupid.

Besides, if you want service information you can A: buy (or download) a service manual, or B: buy a subscription to alldata.com which unlike the old days of alldata, it is now basically the service manual. Or C: ask your questions here and hopefully someone with information can help ya out.

Sorry to be blunt.

Jahkneefive 11-11-2011 09:16 AM

Agreed. Not only would that person be stripped of their access rights, the dealer would be in hot water as well. Technically it's grounds for instant termination.

jacobblack15 12-08-2011 06:11 AM

Anyone out there have access to the software used by dealerships - I believe its called DealerConnect. If anyone has access, I'm just curious to know what my current build status is. The guy I've been dealing w/ at the dealership (300 miles away) has been too busy to return my phone calls the past few days. He finally had some know-nothing sales shmuck call me today to provide me w/ my long awaited update.

"The guy said you're still in D1 but we don't know when its going to be built though. It should only take 2-3 days. Sorry, I don't know anything else".

ekaz 12-08-2011 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobblack15 (Post 530118)
Anyone out there have access to the software used by dealerships - I believe its called DealerConnect. If anyone has access, I'm just curious to know what my current build status is. The guy I've been dealing w/ at the dealership (300 miles away) has been too busy to return my phone calls the past few days. He finally had some know-nothing sales shmuck call me today to provide me w/ my long awaited update.

"The guy said you're still in D1 but we don't know when its going to be built though. It should only take 2-3 days. Sorry, I don't know anything else".

If you become a site supporter one of the benefits is vehicle tracking....

2005JGC 12-12-2011 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ekaz (Post 530186)
If you become a site supporter one of the benefits is vehicle tracking....

What he said... just click on the "BECOME A JEEP GARAGE SUPPORTER" banner at the top of any page (just below the header) and it will take you to the list of options for
site supporter status. Its a small price to pay for easy access ;)

z28racin 01-10-2012 11:47 AM

I can access it, if anyone need anything just shoot me a PM..

mannyone 01-21-2013 11:30 PM

I just ran into the same issue, now my rhr unit is stuck on the anti theft code screen after the update.

My local dealership is closed and who knows if they'll even know how to get this code to me.

Is there another way of getting the code without having to go through dealerconnect?

Thanks.

bobbyovrlnd14 07-01-2013 08:13 AM

How do you know if you need a new software upgrade? I'm new to jeep love reading this forum but I do have some glitches in my navi & uconnect setup, I have a 14' overland got it Memorial Day weekend I have noticed couple times my screen went black or back to main screen while driving if I'm on the Bluetooth & go to shut off my truck the Bluetooth will not shut off even after I shut off the engine & opened the door , I have to hang up my phone then the system will shut off. If there's an update that'll help with these glitches I'd really appreciate any info brought it to the dealer they couldn't see anything so if I can go there armed with some info I think I can hopefully get it resolved, thank you for helping!

bill_de 07-01-2013 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbyovrlnd14 (Post 851145)
How do you know if you need a new software upgrade? I'm new to jeep love reading this forum but I do have some glitches in my navi & uconnect setup, I have a 14' overland got it Memorial Day weekend I have noticed couple times my screen went black or back to main screen while driving if I'm on the Bluetooth & go to shut off my truck the Bluetooth will not shut off even after I shut off the engine & opened the door , I have to hang up my phone then the system will shut off. If there's an update that'll help with these glitches I'd really appreciate any info brought it to the dealer they couldn't see anything so if I can go there armed with some info I think I can hopefully get it resolved, thank you for helping!

On your touch screen find the information line under settings. If you don't have 13.19.0 you do not have the latest software.

I don't know if it available yet to the public, but is available here for (I believe) level 2 supporters or higher.

bobbyovrlnd14 07-01-2013 10:52 AM

Ok if I have something different the dealership should install that software ? Should it take care of those glitches ? Thank you very much for helping me

bobbyovrlnd14 07-03-2013 01:24 PM

I just checked my software it's 13.05.3 I live in Brooklyn New York is there a way I can get the new software ? Any help would be greatly appreciated