Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Audio/Visual/Navigation (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f155/)
-   -   Has Your RHR Lost Memories? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f155/has-your-rhr-lost-memories-29330.html)

Lingohocken 10-04-2011 04:37 PM

Has Your RHR Lost Memories?

Has your RHR Media Center lost preset and/or nav (e.g., home) settings?

xcespwr 10-05-2011 12:12 AM

Re: Has Your RHR Lost Memories?

Nope, never, knock on wood!

voyagerx 10-05-2011 02:00 AM

Yes, all the time. I didn't have the issue until I enabled memory/profile settings to be mapped to a key. Now when the second memory spot is used, all presets are gone on the radio when I switch back to 1. What's interesting is that if I browse a list of all channels for Sat, it will still show my preset numbers next to the correct channel, but it does not show the channel in my list of Presets (they are all the default Sirius/XM channel)

Eric67 10-05-2011 04:02 AM

Only lost "home adress" once. No loss of radio presets.

markp99 10-05-2011 06:23 AM

Happened just yesterday.

I had not re-paired my phone in a while, but did this week. Got the message that phonebook was updated, but THEN lost memory of HOME.

Not a huge biggie, as my home address was one of my RECENT NAV entries.

marknj57 10-05-2011 07:08 AM

It happens to mine at least twice a month because I only re input the address 2 times a month. I gave up on putting them in and use the recent nav entries. They never get deleted for some reason. If it didn't happen to your unit it will just when you need it most. I hope iPhone 4S works with this outdated unit.

77Cherokee 10-05-2011 09:06 AM

Just the home address. I'm sure they'll patch it.

BuckeyeSRT 10-05-2011 02:50 PM

I loose all my favorites except for one gas station, leading me to believe Get Go/ Giant Eagle is some how behind this issue. :)

sidneyj 10-06-2011 10:37 AM

I lose my home address and addresses I put in the default folder of addresses every couple days. Since I use it everyday and add addresses everyday I know pretty much when they disappear. This last time I entered some addresses they lasted a day.

vesposit 10-10-2011 06:55 AM

Yes.
Mine has lost the "HOME" Nav location location several times in past few months. Also lose radio and sat presets several time.

It is at dealer now for Qlift issues and I told them about the mem issue. Dealer told me the unit has several error codes, so they have ordered a new radio and will replace.

I'll be back after a couple weeks and leave a post as to what happens.

I don't think it is hardware... I suspect software is the issue and as others have said eventually they will have a software/firmware patch to resolve.

But we will see...

kaflyboy 10-17-2011 12:17 PM

I had my rhr replaced due to the first one forgetting where home is. Second one has the same problem.

sidneyj 10-22-2011 07:57 PM

I had my 730N RHR replaced under warranty last week and so far my guide me home address and 9 contacts and address I saved in the defualt folder have held. Not out of the woods yet so keeping fingers crossed. If it goes say a month or two I will provide the part # they specify on my invoice if anyone wants it to have there unit replaced.