Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

2011 wk2 lowering kit

25K views 73 replies 21 participants last post by  stician 
#1 · (Edited)
I am wanting to find a 1.5'' to 2'' lowering kit. Does anyone know of any or have any suggestions??

See less See more
#13 ·
#15 ·
Anyone know if the WK2 has adjustable camber and toe? I wouldn't want the tires to wear out too quickly.

I assume this will give non-QL JGCs a similar ride height as the SRT8.

#19 ·
Swapping springs is straightforward. Expect to be quoted anywhere between $200-$400 to perform the work.

#24 ·
I will be getting my eibach kit in about a week and will put on ASAP and will make sure to send pics before and after. But what is this about a camber kit or something I don't want my wheels all leaning in or something.

#28 · (Edited)
Some vehicles do not have adjustable camber (only toe). This leads to uneven tire wear when the vehicle is lowered (check out the Japanese VIP scene for extreme examples). Aftermarket replacements exist which can resolve this. However, it sounds like we're in the clear with the WK2.

I guess we'll find out for sure when the first post-spring alignment is performed! :D

Props to the guys getting it done and sharing pics & info with the forum.

#25 ·
Also I bought mine from autoanything and got them for like 240.00 with free shipping.

#27 ·
I only use one guy where I live and he is gonna do it for 275.00.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.