Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Visual Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/)
-   -   MGP Caliper Covers Installed... (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/mgp-caliper-covers-installed-29385.html)

SoCalMoparWK 10-05-2011 08:08 PM

MGP Caliper Covers Installed...

10 Attachment(s)
Hate it or Love it, its here to stay and I'm loving the new look.

SoCalMoparWK 10-05-2011 08:10 PM

Re: MGP Caliper Covers Installed...

9 Attachment(s)
Here's a full pic of it on...

SoCalMoparWK 10-05-2011 08:11 PM

2 Attachment(s)

4.whoa 10-05-2011 08:25 PM

They turned out WAY better then some of the pics i've seen of their other stuff! :thumbsup:
are they the same color as your jeep? in some pics they look it, others they look different.
I personally like the rears with the mopar "M" the best.

SoCalMoparWK 10-05-2011 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4.whoa (Post 494713)
They turned out WAY better then some of the pics i've seen of their other stuff! :thumbsup:
are they the same color as your jeep? in some pics they look it, others they look different.
I personally like the rears with the mopar "M" the best.

Thanks Mang...as always people wigg-out when I say i'm going to do something new, but when its finally on its stunningly sick wit it...

Anyways...Its a brighter red which accents and matches the red lip on the wheel to include all the letting on the jeep and it matches the bright red interior I have. All together it matches perfectly..When the Jeep is washed and waxed it it just as bright as the caliper covers...

Overall I am very pleased with how it turned out and since I was the test vehicle I got them for $70 which covered the custom engraving...sick deal...

JAYBEE3 10-05-2011 08:57 PM

THIS LOOK SICK!!!! No LIE YOu Didi it again Jacob you are defenatly Thinking OUTSIDE the BOX and Have the B@ll$$ to do it no matter wat anyone says keep doing your thing.... Here Let me Brush your Shoulders off Homie!!! LOL

Scottina06 10-05-2011 09:03 PM

oh my....terrible. They look like covers at 1ft and 20 ft. Youve spent all this $$$$$ on your Jeep...why crappy covers?

SoCalMoparWK 10-05-2011 09:05 PM

You know me bro...and you know SWIFT...we always got to do things that haven't been done yet...and still makin it look hot as FAWK...Street and Show is how I roll...

Scottina06 10-05-2011 09:07 PM

I just dont understand...why do a show vehicle and add those? I could make those in my garage....

They make the rotors look even smaller.....

get a big brake kit.......

SoCalMoparWK 10-05-2011 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 494735)
oh my....terrible. They look like covers at 1ft and 20 ft. Youve spent all this $$$$$ on your Jeep...why crappy covers?

tis-tis-tis...Scott now stop being so negative my old fren...Just showing the world what sexy mods can be done on a WK...trust me i must be doing something right if even True SRTWK owners are like, "Fawk I wish my sh!t could look as clean as yours"...It's nice to be different bro and not all the same....

Pick your poison right and you'll be able to kill them with drop dead modifications....at least that's what I always say...

J-rod 10-05-2011 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 494735)

you said it before i could

Scottina06 10-05-2011 09:14 PM

sorry bro...thats not drop dead. If people were honest...they would tell you that....its not negative at all. I do like your Jeep...except for the CF headlight covers and these....just being real with ya....and Ive always said that. I would want someone to tell me!