Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (
-   Interior/Exterior/Visual/Lighting (
-   -   Skid plate identification (

Kevlars 10-11-2011 10:18 PM

Skid plate identification
Greetings all-- I need some help identifying a skid plate under the car. I purchased my JGC with the ORII option (Overland Summit edition) so letís start at the front moving back. Looking under the car you have that incredibly rugged plastic air dam, followed by a metal skid plate. Right after that one you have a plastic one -- followed by a metal one and then finally the two fuel tanks.

What is the Black plastic one called -- is that the belly pan and does anyone know if you can get a metal one? And does anyone know where we can get a decent air dam that is not made of plastic.

Thanks in advance

rpoverland 10-12-2011 01:18 PM

Re: Skid plate identification
1 Attachment(s)
maybe this will help

rpoverland 10-12-2011 01:19 PM

Re: Skid plate identification
i also hate the plastic parts, i would like to replace them with real metal.

Kevlars 10-12-2011 01:30 PM

Re: Skid plate identification
yup its the one that is in the middle .... I have been looking and I cant find anything.

ARB said that they are not developing anything until there is enough interest.... so please go to the site and send them an email asking them when or if anything is avail. Maybe then we can get some decent quality accessories.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community