Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   NorthEast (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f112/)
-   -   Mass Wheeling Meet and Greet (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f112/mass-wheeling-meet-and-greet-29725.html)

Lucas J 10-15-2011 09:47 AM

Mass Wheeling Meet and Greet

On Sunday November 20th a couple of us are going to meet up and go wheeling. If you are interested in joining us please send me or JonJon a PM and we will get you the details. We did this a few weeks ago and was a blast. No pressure to do anything you are not comfortable with. Its perfect for those of any experience level, even first timers.

Lucas J 11-07-2011 06:36 PM

Re: Mass Jeep Club

anyone interested in going wheeling on Nov 20th? Pm me I will get you the details.

JonJon 11-07-2011 07:05 PM

Re: Mass Jeep Club

Lets go people!! I know there are more people then LucasJ and me. Come out and have a good time

Lucas J 11-11-2011 03:56 PM

Re: Mass Wheeling Meet and Greet

bump

rollmeover99 12-05-2011 10:34 PM

Hello, newbie to the site and I want to know when you members are going wheeling again and want to follow along. I live in Wakefield.

JonJon 12-05-2011 11:15 PM

It probably won't be until after the holidays, but we will definitely let you know. I see you have an xj, have you done anything to it?

rollmeover99 12-05-2011 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rollmeover99 (Post 528209)
Hello, newbie to the site and I want to know when you members are going wheeling again and want to follow along. I live in Wakefield.

yes- 128,000 miles old springs were wasted f&r got used rancho 4"coils and 2''red rugged trail spacers w/ double rubber isolators up front ,skyjacker 7000 hydro all corners, adj up&low C/A, adj T/bar, home made f/diff shield,2"crossmember drop(future S.Y.E.&trans case chain renew NP242), auto trans,new axle ujoints, ball joints, ceramics, stock eng. synthetic since new, front dana 30 open (almost bought front locker but one of my dogs needs surgery soon) ,rear set up is budget built 2 leafs added each side, 2" blocks (I know...), h.duty 2"rear shackles, Chrysler 8.25 w/h.duty dana posi unit running stock 3.55 f&r gears, stock alum rims w/ spacers. We roll on 35" BFG M/T & KC spots. The tank armor and the 2" frame hitch waiting in shed. I love it and a daily driver. Still have to perfect caster angle.

JonJon 12-06-2011 12:29 AM

Sounds like quite the beast. That rear setup sounds like an interesting way of acheiving 6" stacked, blocked, and shackled. Pictures? Or it doesn't exist. Lol

Lucas J 12-06-2011 07:56 AM

yeah lets see some pics of this beast. JonJon sounds like he will easily keep up with Billy and the boys in that rig.

I am want to go out so bad. holidays ruin all the fun.

JonJon 12-06-2011 08:17 AM

Yea he'll blend right in with that crowd. They are doing another trip just before the holidays but I think my wife would stuff me and serve me for Christmas dinner, if I went. Lol

Lucas J 12-06-2011 08:34 AM

mine too. lol

rollmeover99 12-06-2011 09:14 PM

Oh it does exist and I went wheeling with a pal and his stock '98 G Cher. 5.2. We were out till 2:45 am. We left when I finished the description here. Got home at 3 am. I had the stock mud/snow trapping steel rims and 235's for most of this year and the set up it has is great for what i do. No vibes or the 'death wobble' others gripe about. Limited budget ya see. Still need to do some fender trimming. I got all four 35 inchers for only $450. -barely used. Couldnt turn away that chance. Keep me informed of your outings. I'll try to have a pal upload some pics. Do you guys want clean mall crawl pics or in the wilds?????????????