Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Visual Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/)
-   -   Soooo I just ordered the viper 22 in gloss black!!! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/soooo-i-just-ordered-the-viper-22-in-gloss-black-2978.html)

Bane1021 09-30-2009 11:06 PM

Soooo I just ordered the viper 22 in gloss black!!!

What's up yall Im new to this forum, and I was just wondering I just ordered these rims a few hours ago and I got 22x9 all the way around I gotta 05 5.7 and I heard the staggered fit would ruin my truck and ride like crap......so did I screw up or is the staggered fitment they send u just fine on my ride?

White Chocolate 09-30-2009 11:49 PM

Re: Soooo I just ordered the viper 22 in gloss black!!!

Hmmmm so the 22" wheels are out eh!!

robpp 10-01-2009 04:52 AM

ummmm no they aren't.

so .....................did you get the 22's for an LX?

I spoke to Doug at FR today about the viper wheels. He didnt even have staggered in 20's in the vipers........

Marlin 10-01-2009 05:05 AM

Tell us whom you spoke to Bane so we can all know who's talking shit... and wtf about staggered? lol Obviously the guy doesn't know what he's talking about. I'd suggest cancelling the transaction mate.... and welcome to you, we all look out for eachother here ;)
Nice Jeep mate! :)

robpp 10-01-2009 05:36 AM

dated 9/29

here is a quote
"Only 20x9 Chrome finish available now. We will have 20" & 22" staggered fitments as well as gloss black and machine face/black windows finishes within 60 days. I will post additional sizes and finishes as they become available."

so it appears 22 in 60 days. now FR 60 days and the rest of the world are a bit different. but it does sound promising!

Bane1021 10-01-2009 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlin (Post 70300)
Tell us whom you spoke to Bane so we can all know who's talking shit... and wtf about staggered? lol Obviously the guy doesn't know what he's talking about. I'd suggest cancelling the transaction mate.... and welcome to you, we all look out for eachother here ;)
Nice Jeep mate! :)

So I was told by a bunch of people out here in ma that the staggered would screw up my car because of the all wheel drive I mean the srt8ers are all set but what us hemi riders? lol please someone get back to me on this soon because I was told by David at FR that I can change my order if I decide to go staggered instead, so someone please help me out, I understand your all happy about the rims but help a brother out u know.....and btw thanks for the open arm welcome lol....

HEMIBeast 10-01-2009 07:26 AM

I called them last friday and they said it would be months before they come out with them in black 22's. hmmmm...

Bane1021 10-01-2009 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HEMIBeast (Post 70319)
I called them last friday and they said it would be months before they come out with them in black 22's. hmmmm...

Well I got nothing to lie to u about how about if u answer the question??? My original post was a question so hemi your on the same boat as I am what should I do, and since u seem so interested in them what fitment would u get???

Matt 10-01-2009 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bane1021 (Post 70268)
What's up yall Im new to this forum, and I was just wondering I just ordered these rims a few hours ago and I got 22x9 all the way around I gotta 05 5.7 and I heard the staggered fit would ruin my truck and ride like crap......so did I screw up or is the staggered fitment they send u just fine on my ride?

Conflicting statement. :thumbsup:

Bane1021 10-01-2009 08:41 AM

Nooooooooo I ordered 20x9 but I want staggered.....sorry about that....so what should I do?

Matt 10-01-2009 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bane1021 (Post 70362)
Nooooooooo I ordered 20x9 but I want staggered.....sorry about that....so what should I do?

Oh, gotcha.

Assuming FR has done their research I'd go with whatever they said would fit.

robpp 10-01-2009 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bane1021 (Post 70320)
Well I got nothing to lie to u about how about if u answer the question??? My original post was a question so hemi your on the same boat as I am what should I do, and since u seem so interested in them what fitment would u get???

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bane1021 (Post 70318)
So I was told by a bunch of people out here in ma that the staggered would screw up my car because of the all wheel drive I mean the srt8ers are all set but what us hemi riders? lol please someone get back to me on this soon because I was told by David at FR that I can change my order if I decide to go staggered instead, so someone please help me out, I understand your all happy about the rims but help a brother out u know.....and btw thanks for the open arm welcome lol....

quite confrontational for someone that just showed up.

i would say you got very little time left before the BAN STICK comes out.

lets see your car domain. or photobucket pictures. dont be shy............