Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (
-   Grand Cherokee - WK (
-   -   Looking for a part.... (

Crestwood1001 10-18-2011 04:12 PM

Looking for a part....
I need the part number, if one exists, for the universal catalytic converter that guys on here have used...

Scottina06 10-18-2011 05:06 PM

Re: Looking for a part....
just go to a muffler shop or call advanced, autozone etc. One of my co-workes saved $600 over oem on his Impala at advanced auto

Crestwood1001 10-18-2011 05:21 PM

The morons down there said nothing exists when I know for a fact iv seen people on here using a magnaflow universal

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

Scottina06 10-18-2011 05:37 PM

Re: Looking for a part....
you just need one your piping size....

2005 WK 10-20-2011 02:32 AM

Re: Looking for a part....
I bought the Magnaflow 99106hm. I also found the magnaflow direct fit at o'reilly auto parts for $354 in my area but that was after i bought mine. I bought my universal fits for 160 and the shop charged my 140 for the install. I still have a check engine light for p0430 even after replacing them. If i were you I would get the direct fit if you have a few extra bucks. Another suggestion, try to look for a "spun converter" if you dont get the 99106hm. when i was looking for a place to install mine alot of shops told me they wont fit and to buy the spun cause they are round like the stock ones instead of oval shaped like these magnaflows.

Heres the link to oreillys part that i found...

mrtosh 10-20-2011 10:52 AM

Re: Looking for a part....
Here ya go friend!

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community