Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

SRT8 Engine Revs

4K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  tavaresdc 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
attached is a link i put together very quickly this morning before going into work. if you are at a laptop like mine sound sucks. i used my secretary's desktop and she has amazing speakers sounds alot better but fails to do the truck justice. enjoy. i will try to get a better way to capture the sound.
chris

#2 ·
attached is a link i put together very quickly this morning before going into work. if you are at a laptop like mine sound sucks. i used my secretary's desktop and she has amazing speakers sounds alot better but fails to do the truck justice. enjoy. i will try to get a better way to capture the sound.
chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuZQN-1fQlU

Cool vid, thanks for sharing man. Gotta love that silver!

#7 ·
Cool video and sounds great.

But oh boy was I wrong with my thinking of the WK2 SRT8. That is jaw droppingly gorgeous! :drool: :drool:

Absolutely love the styling of the new body and the vented hood is awesome.

CONGRATS! :thumbsup:

#9 ·
You dont happen to live on Long Island?

#14 ·
the mds system works very well. u have to pay very close attention as to when it is on and off. from a feel stand point there is a millisecond delay when hitting the gas but very hard to feel. also when mds is activated car runs slightly louder. there is a light on dashboard that informs you when it is activated "ECO". i have never seen it when in sport mode or track mode.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.