Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Just wanted to say thank you and hello...

1K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  SvenskaJeepGuy 
#1 ·
Hey out there to all you fellow jeep owners. This is my first ever post to the site, but have been reading this site religiously for the past month or so. I just purchased my first JEEP WK 2005 Limited 4.7L with 45,*** miles on it about two weeks ago, and thank to this site and my overall knowledge as an ex-mechanic I have her up and running like a champ :thumbsup:.

Don't get me wrong there was nothing really wrong with it when I purchased it, but i am very anal about my vehicles. So far in two weeks I have changed the oil (Mobil 1, Mopar filter), spark plugs (Double Platinum), trans flush and replaced filter, cleaned the K&N filter the original owner purchased (which I don't think he cleaned since that day:eek:), as well as fixed my little bit of a rough idle problem by switching out the TPS (Thanks to my continuous reading on this site :thumbsup:).

So I hope to have some pics of my new toy up soon so you guys can see what I am working with. I just figured though it was time I sent out my appreciation and thanks to the members of this forum. THANK YOU!!!

FUTURE MODS: (cause we all dream)
*CAI looking at the K&N
*Superchips
*HID from XenonDepot (thanks again to the members here)
*Finish off the tint.

And my real project that I want to try because I work at a sporting goods store that does Vinyl work. Is I would like to wrap her in Matte white all the way around, and do Matte black on the pillars, and Matte black on the roof. Let me know what you guys think.

All in all, I'm glad I purchased the Jeep and have loved every minute of it. And the gf keeps wanting to take it out so in the morning we look like this :slapfight:. Thank god shes not a big women lol. Thanks again guys. Long time member, reader, and soon to be poster.

See less See more
#3 ·
Scott,

I am glad you responded I wanted to say thank you. your knowledge in a few posts has really helped me out, and your blunt honesty which is something i always want. FYI that is a nasty JEEPY man she is very pretty.....

What you think about the whole vinyl idea? Or would you do the HIDS and what not first then go from there? I really have caught a great interest in the purchase of the super chips module. Performance and better MPG is always a wonderful thing.

#4 · (Edited)
I think the vinyl idea will be SICK! But if your gonna do that...you cant keep the wheels stock! 20 or 22" wheels would be a must....along with lowering!

#5 ·
Also Scott,

What is with this level 4 stuff if there are contributions we can make to help the forum etc. Also is there a location i can find a vendor list to help the ones that help us. I was a very active person in my mustang forum and understand the work, effort, and time required to get members better deals, information, etc. So I just wanted to know what i can do. Because honestly I searched alot of jeep forums and found this one to be the number 1 I always wanted to read. So I joined lol...

#6 ·
click the 'becoime a jeep garage supporter banner" at the top of every page and thatll give you each supporter options. We are not for profit here at JeepGarage...so every contribution helps keep the site open.

Do you not see the vendors forums just below the classifieds? I ask because Im not sure what new members can see.....LOL

#7 ·
Wow that is amazing how you find things when you look for them lol. Yes I can see it plain as day. i actually never looked down the list i always hit the WK for the forum link and I'm good to go.

I will defiently check out the supporter banner. I believe that this is a great way to help people and promote a product we all love so I will defiantly be investing some cheddar into keeping this baby just the way she is. This site has me addicted again, and i haven't been bitten this bad since I sold my last rust-stang. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.