Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   Black Stormtrooper..first pics (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/black-stormtrooper-first-pics-30972.html)

RECDOG 11-11-2011 01:57 PM

Black Stormtrooper..first pics

3 Attachment(s)
Today is the day ..I went this morning did all the paperwork , final numbers (price protection was honored) Thank you KINGMONKEY for ur last post..the code was very helpful!!!! extremely!

Im picking her up at 5pm but heres a few pics...i did a thorough test drive...did the lil small turns and stuff and seems no knocks or anything from the TC.

First impression ..shes well made solid and tight....and the grumble is F..kn sweet from the exhaust. yes the throttle response is soo neck jerking..love it

Tires are great..the 295 is perfect. i hit a few rough areas and yes its tight but the chassis soaked it up very well

I must say honestly the premium audio which i thought id be blown away by is ehh very nice and crisp yes but ..ahh well i thought my fillings would come out of my teeth but :/

The steering is very tight which i like.

more to come....

Attachment 10442

Attachment 10443

Attachment 10444

Scottina06 11-11-2011 02:13 PM

Congrats!

sent from my HTC EVO

transam 11-11-2011 02:32 PM

Re: Black Stormtrooper..first pics

Congrats, enjoy, and give us more feedback as you drive it more.

SilverWK07 11-11-2011 02:38 PM

Grats man!

DaBigBone 11-11-2011 03:07 PM

Congrats!!

RECDOG 11-11-2011 03:11 PM

Thanks guys

I'm planning on taking her down to Atlantic city ...its about 90 miles from me ...n all smooth highway :)

I'll let u know how she handles at high speeds :-)

Scottina06 11-11-2011 03:25 PM

whats the first mods gonna be?

RECDOG 11-11-2011 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 513719)
whats the first mods gonna be?

Tinted windows ...tinted taillights ......n gonna black out most chrome ...4 starters

MikeH 11-11-2011 07:10 PM

Ok, I'm getting really tired of these type of posts. I'm going to have to ask everyone to stop posting about their slick new jeeps... at least until I get mine! :p

Congrats on finally getting it, I'm jealous!

QuickOne 11-11-2011 07:23 PM

Congrats RecDog....Get those Taillight Solutions lower reflector light kit! Nice mod available now. And post more photos of your mods.

lll2for3lll 11-11-2011 09:05 PM

I'd like to see it chromeless. Is is a black storm trooper right? Lol.

I love it.

RECDOG 11-11-2011 10:40 PM

well was out with her all night..about 50 miles :)

Man im very impressed..just the view over the hood while driving says im F..kin mean lol

i had an evo x awhile back...and that thing handled like it was on rails and begged for more...Yep this beast too i cant believe a 5000 lb truck can handle like a 3000 lb rice rocket evo..lol awesome!

whats funny actually...I honestly thought id feel a lil sick spending so much on a "JEEP"
But i feel like I made a great choice and although expensive I think its kinda worth it..honestly.

The simple task of just shooting to the store has made it a blast to do!

I prob wont be a "track guy" but man am i waiting for the first curious "fast car" to creep along side me ...wanting a lil taste of the beast!

more to come...lol

oh and P.S> i had a rant post awhile back tired of waiting n was going to bet a bmw x5........F..k am i glad i grew some patience and waited,,,veryy happy