Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Off Road Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f42/)
-   -   First Timer (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f42/first-timer-31103.html)

BigTicket13 11-14-2011 05:36 PM

First Timer

So I finally broke down the other day and me and buddy took my baby out to the trails. This is the first time I have ever trailed, frist time I have owned a 4x4, frist time v8 owner, and first time ever being the driver off roading.

Let me tell you. I have always been the street guy, but this was a good time. We have an old abandoned golf course about amile from house and let tell you there is trails every where back there. Now my jeep is completely stock but this was a damn good time. I almost got stuck about 100 yards in a puddle that covered the wheel completely but 4lo had my back lol. :thumbsup:

This was way to much fun and I defiently will be going again real soon. I just figuered I would share this first time experience with you guys. Next time i will have to bring a camera and get a shot or two of us in action and of the landscape.

Now I think I must purchase lift and tires lol. :D Good times....

BigTicket13 11-16-2011 03:52 PM

Re: First Timer

No love for the first timer huh..... :eek::sleepy:

Maybe its becuase not even ten minutes later my next question was about lifts lol....

I wish I could figure out how to post this pic...

maxst2 11-17-2011 03:24 AM

Nice... not many legal places to wheel around here. Prolly for the best, wife and baby would prolly never see me again!

BigTicket13 11-17-2011 08:49 AM

It's Defiently not legal that's for sure lol. But where I live it's kind of open and we have some boys with toys so I guess as long as you don't abuse it we are left alone. Plus I don't know if they could get back there to catch us lol. Always wait at the entrance though have to come out sometime.

2005JGC 11-19-2011 03:44 PM

Excellent, I too recently got out for my first trip (i made a post about it), it is super addicting! Tons of fun, we went up some pretty hairy stuff and my rig was the largest (weight and size). I cannot wait for the next trip out!

Glad you had fun, be careful in the "puddles", they like to drink water (their digestive system doesnt like that much ;) ) .

TurboDiesel 11-19-2011 06:03 PM

yea thats sick man
this is my first 4x4 and i love it!!!
soo addicting
about the only reason why i want the snow to come :P

JeepCoop 11-21-2011 10:43 AM

Good shit maing!! Gotta take some pics next time!

I've been off roading since before I had my license and I LOVE it! Nothing like climbing some hills or mtns to really clear your mind and unwind! Some good happy fun and also scary times!

Keep Jeeping!!

BigTicket13 11-21-2011 03:39 PM

Thanks guys, yea I only had my phone with me at the time. I just think it is a really cool trail. just for the fact that it was an old golf course. Os we were flying through some old sand traps and then followed some of the old cart paths. It was a great time I have been dying to go back. Maybe tonight?????

TurboDiesel 11-21-2011 09:43 PM

haha bring a camera if u do!!!

BigTicket13 11-21-2011 10:47 PM

I defiantly will have to. Its a cool little run. Im so jealous of some of these guys pics I seen on here that they get to drive through. MAkes me want to plan a road trip.

JeepCoop 11-21-2011 10:51 PM

Where do you live and where do you wanna romp?! Lol

BigTicket13 11-22-2011 12:11 AM

Michigan.... I want to romp and see some mountains hills, rocks, all that good stuff. WE have deep forests here and some great out doors but you always want what you cant have...