Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   5 % Tint all around (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/5-tint-all-around-31138.html)

RECDOG 11-15-2011 03:16 PM

5 % Tint all around
 
2 Attachment(s)
5 % limo all around...looks sick @ night time

next will be vinyl blackout of chrome :D

Attachment 10490

Attachment 10491

lll2for3lll 11-15-2011 03:28 PM

Re: 5 % Tint all around
 
Let the mods begin. Save some money for under the hood.

RECDOG 11-15-2011 03:31 PM

Re: 5 % Tint all around
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lll2for3lll (Post 515841)
Let the mods begin. Save some money for under the hood.

:thumbsup:

NWSRT8 11-15-2011 03:39 PM

Re: 5 % Tint all around
 
Nice !


.

Scottina06 11-15-2011 03:40 PM

Re: 5 % Tint all around
 
looks awesome bro!

RECDOG 11-15-2011 03:56 PM

Re: 5 % Tint all around
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 515850)
looks awesome bro!

thanks :)

Hey scott whats your plans..im not sure if i remember reading it..

Are you planning on getting one or have one ordered or not decided yet?

HAMMMERHEAD 11-15-2011 04:06 PM

Re: 5 % Tint all around
 
Very nice! Agreed on the chrome. Cant figure out why they put that chrome strip across the rear hatch. Get that covered and it will change the whole look of the arse end!

Scottina06 11-15-2011 05:34 PM

Re: 5 % Tint all around
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RECDOG (Post 515859)
thanks :)

Hey scott whats your plans..im not sure if i remember reading it..

Are you planning on getting one or have one ordered or not decided yet?


I had planned on ordering one.,...then my dealer couldnt get allotment. Then the whole pricing debacle came out and priced me out of the 2012's. Plus I want a deep cherry base model...no doo dads and they cant be found. Maybe 2013????:thumbsup:

Megatron 11-15-2011 06:04 PM

Re: 5 % Tint all around
 
Nice. I'm sure you're doing the tails soon also

SvenskaJeepGuy 11-15-2011 07:27 PM

Re: 5 % Tint all around
 
awesome!

TurboDiesel 11-15-2011 08:09 PM

Re: 5 % Tint all around
 
looks sick, did it come with tinted windows and u put 5% over it??

ChrisWk 11-15-2011 08:41 PM

Re: 5 % Tint all around
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HAMMMERHEAD (Post 515864)
Very nice! Agreed on the chrome. Cant figure out why they put that chrome strip across the rear hatch. Get that covered and it will change the whole look of the arse end!

Hey One of the vendors on the site painted the rear chrome thing for a guy on here it looked great. Look at the vendors list for scott paint.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community