Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Interior/Exterior/Visual (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f182/)
-   -   First mod..... (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f182/first-mod-31413.html)

BigTicket13 11-21-2011 04:34 PM

First mod.....
 
I can't figure out how to post pictures but let me tell you this thing is fast now. Stupid fast and my mpg shot through the roof....

































JK. :lol: LOL I tinted the windows and vinyled the pillars matt black. 05 Limited Silver WK...........

JeepCoop 11-21-2011 04:38 PM

Niiiiiice. Pics bra lol

BigTicket13 11-21-2011 05:03 PM

Re: First mod.....
 
I can't figure out how to upload pics. So I tried becoming a supporter or a real member and my pay pal is screwed up. TECHNOLOGY for better or worse.

JeepCoop - sick ride buddy. I really like seeing yours cause you have done many of the mods I hope to and we both have silver surfers lol. Well yours is the true silver surfer I will have to name my baby something original lol...

JeepCoop 11-21-2011 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigTicket13 (Post 519360)
I can't figure out how to upload pics. So I tried becoming a supporter or a real member and my pay pal is screwed up. TECHNOLOGY for better or worse.

JeepCoop - sick ride buddy. I really like seeing yours cause you have done many of the mods I hope to and we both have silver surfers lol. Well yours is the true silver surfer I will have to name my baby something original lol...

Thanks maing. Can't wait to see what you do!!! What's next for mods?!

www.photobucket.com to upload pics. Do it!!

BigTicket13 11-21-2011 05:20 PM

Re: First mod.....
 
LOL I will get right on it when I get home. I tried doing the pillars in plasti dip, but I don't know it looked good but I think I was alittle impatient and didn't let it dry properly lol. DAMN MOD BUG lol.

I really want to get a lift on it. Just love the look and capabilities but I only have little 235 tires on there now. SO I don't think it would look right.

BigTicket13 11-21-2011 05:22 PM

Re: First mod.....
 
Prolly should have a mod move this over to the Visual modifications sections. I was just so excited lol

Lucas J 11-21-2011 05:46 PM

Re: First mod.....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigTicket13 (Post 519360)
JeepCoop - sick ride buddy. I really like seeing yours cause you have done many of the mods I hope to and we both have silver surfers lol. Well yours is the true silver surfer I will have to name my baby something original lol...

Join the club. It is impossible to keep up with the man. When I am done with my jeep I am going to name it Bizzaro Silver Surfer. :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeepCoop (Post 519363)
Thanks maing. Can't wait to see what you do!!! What's next for mods?!

www.photobucket.com to upload pics. Do it!!

yeah upload your pics to photobucket and then copy and paste the image link from photobucket under the "share" tab.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigTicket13 (Post 519368)
Prolly should have a mod move this over to the Visual modifications sections. I was just so excited lol

Done

BigTicket13 11-21-2011 05:48 PM

Re: First mod.....
 
Thanks for the move. I know better I was just happy I finally got it all done this weekend. Not everyone shares the passion for the rides like we do.

Bizzaro huh I like that defiantly different. I will have to get a little creative with this one.

Lucas J 11-21-2011 05:52 PM

Re: First mod.....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigTicket13 (Post 519381)
Bizzaro huh I like that defiantly different. I will have to get a little creative with this one.

that's my attempt at busting coops balls. bizzaro because I will have copied all his mods but mine is black, so it would be the silver surfers evil twin.:lol:

BigTicket13 11-21-2011 07:22 PM

Re: First mod.....
 
Lol thats good the black surfer lol the anti venom. I need more mods before she gets named I think.

BigTicket13 11-21-2011 07:27 PM

Re: First mod.....
 
call it the shark thats the worst thing a surfer can see. JEEP JAWS lol

lll2for3lll 11-21-2011 08:16 PM

Re: First mod.....
 
I use the mobile Photobucket on my iPhone to upload pictures. Simple. Now where are the damn pictures?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community