Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   Black SRT8 Available to Ship (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/black-srt8-available-to-ship-31450.html)

inputusername 11-22-2011 10:30 AM

Black SRT8 Available to Ship

My dealer, Woodhouse in Blair, NE, has a Black SRT8 just in that a buyer backed out on. If anyone is interested, they frequently ship all over the country as they are one of the largest Viper/SRT dealers around. PM me for contact info for their Viper/SRT Sales Manager.

Black SRT8 w/ Luxury Group, SRT High Performance Audio, and Dual Pane Panoramic Sunroof. MSRP is $62,980 and I expect that they will be able to move a little bit off that price.

moosehead 11-22-2011 10:45 AM

Re: Black SRT8 Available to Ship

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com...0466329911.jpg

inputusername 11-22-2011 10:57 AM

Jump on in, the water is fine! I have been loving my new SRT8 to the tune of 2500 miles already! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by moosehead (Post 519763)

Scottina06 11-22-2011 03:04 PM

we need a review thread with pics!!!!!!!

inputusername 11-22-2011 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 519926)
we need a review thread with pics!!!!!!!

I know that I am way behind on that. I will get some pictures soon. I'll take some shots without washing it too and you'll be able to see what Mineral Gray looks like when dirty. I have a few miles of gravel roads everyday and the dirt is fairly well hidden on this color.

NewSRT-8 11-22-2011 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inputusername (Post 519752)
My dealer, Woodhouse in Blair, NE, has a Black SRT8 just in that a buyer backed out on. If anyone is interested, they frequently ship all over the country as they are one of the largest Viper/SRT dealers around. PM me for contact info for their Viper/SRT Sales Manager.

Black SRT8 w/ Luxury Group, SRT High Performance Audio, and Dual Pane Panoramic Sunroof. MSRP is $62,980 and I expect that they will be able to move a little bit off that price.

im intrested i sent you a pm

Uncle Paul 11-22-2011 06:56 PM

Tell Bill Pemberton that Paul Hawker sent you, and he will not only knock off another $5.00 but tell you a funny story for FREE!.

Great Jeep, and Woodhouse will give you service beyond belief.

JEEPERSRT8 11-27-2011 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inputusername (Post 519752)

OK, I've been on the sidelines too long. Maybe it's time to join in the fun - the SRT8 sure sounds like a great vehicle. This is my first post and yes I'm interested, but I am unable to PM you. Are you able to PM me the contact info?

Thanks

Joe

jgc4ever 11-27-2011 11:56 PM

That's the vehicle I wanted and I just bought my brilliant black overland hemi from Woodhouse a month ago, but don't want to spend the extra to get the SRT8. They are a great dealer. Someone will enjoy it.

NewSRT-8 12-06-2011 04:14 PM

My friend was about to get this truck and something came up that he can't afford it now. It's still available if anyone is interested. I am told that the dealer is great and hard working plus Bill Pemberton the guy you will deal with his one of the best salesman you'll deal with. Send me a pm if your interested I do havevthe contact info.

inputusername 12-07-2011 12:34 AM

JeeperSRT8: I sent you the info.

JEEPERSRT8 12-07-2011 09:56 PM

Thanks for the info - I've been talking with Bill and hope to work something out.