Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f185/)
-   -   Does anyone have the install instructions for the OME HD lift? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f185/does-anyone-have-the-install-instructions-for-the-ome-hd-lift-31572.html)

hound 11-24-2011 03:52 PM

Does anyone have the install instructions for the OME HD lift?

I just ordered this lift and have read it either comes with no instructions or poor ones. Does anyone have the instructions? I would like to see ahead and see what tools I will need to do this install.

Thanks!

Derek

bradley4kc 12-02-2011 10:41 PM

Re: Does anyone have the install instructions for the OME HD lift?

Check my build thread - I have some pointers. Also, pm me with your email address and I can email you the instructions I got from a guy on another forum. They are for an OME install on an XK but the platform and install is the same as the WK.

dousef01 12-06-2011 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradley4kc (Post 526398)
Check my build thread - I have some pointers. Also, pm me with your email address and I can email you the instructions I got from a guy on another forum. They are for an OME install on an XK but the platform and install is the same as the WK.

Hi Bradley,

I have ordered an OME lift kit with custom coils for my 2007 WK. Any chance you can send me your instructions to do the job DIY?
My email is forbes.douse@gmail.com
Your help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks mate

Forbes

Spanky Malone 01-10-2012 02:38 PM

I could use those instructions too, if anyone is feeling particularly generous.

spankymalone @ att . net

Thanks in advance!

502wk 03-21-2012 12:50 PM

can anyone hook me up with some install instrucktions or advice on the OME HD? Its my first time doing any suspension mod or install so im pretty desperate for help. I appreciate it and will post pics as soon as its complete! email luigi.reznik@yahoo.com

kungpaogogo 03-22-2012 04:21 PM

Could whoever has instructions, please email me as well. Gonna do the pinch weld mod tomorrow and hopefully get to start the lift install in the afternoon. I emailed Marlin at JeepinbyAl and asked him for instructions and haven't heard back yet.
Arthur.Gogo@Gmail.com
THANKS!

00R/T 04-23-2012 11:08 AM

It seems there must be a bunch of copies of the instructions floating around on people's PCs, but none on the web. If someone would be so kind as to email them to me (steve *at* boileddenim *dot* net) I would be happy to host them and provide a link for everyone.

jlewissystem 04-23-2012 11:21 AM

Someone just post the instructions. I dont need them, but if 5+ people are asking - i doubt the gracious volunteer want to keep emailing individually :) Create a thread and put a link here :D

00R/T 04-23-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlewissystem (Post 617687)
Someone just post the instructions. I dont need them, but if 5+ people are asking - i doubt the gracious volunteer want to keep emailing individually :) Create a thread and put a link here :D

That's the problem, there is no link because nobody has it hosted on a server. If somebody who has a copy emails it to me, I will put it up and provide a link so in the future nobody has to e-mail it to 100 people.

bsw989 04-26-2012 08:03 PM

Soooo did anyone ever actually get a hold of these? I'm doing the install tomorrow.

cmckenna1990 08-21-2012 02:04 PM

im purchasing the lift here in about a month.. would love to get ahold of those instructions as well.. email: cmckenna1990@yahoo.com

Thanks guys!

apower1105 08-21-2012 04:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Alright this is my first time posting a attachment like this so hopefully it works.

Here you go......