Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   FYI...Pics of True Blue "Overland" w/Saddle... (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/fyi-pics-of-true-blue-overland-w-saddle-31584.html)

MichiganFan 11-24-2011 11:33 PM

FYI...Pics of True Blue "Overland" w/Saddle...

For anyone who has been curious...I finally took some pics (52) of our new 2012 JGC and uploaded to an album under my profile...enjoy!! :)

*Mods: ClearBra (front-end), Tint (all-around), Hankook Ventus ST's 275/55/r20, and K40 RD850 install.

SixZeroFour 11-25-2011 01:14 AM

Re: FYI...Pics of True Blue "Overland" w/Saddle...

Very Nice!

Websunny 11-25-2011 02:12 AM

:thumbsup:Very nice colour combination and overall she is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Ratchet 11-25-2011 07:33 AM

That is a sweet combo!

sined240 11-25-2011 10:12 AM

Did you install that paint protection film yourself? Next time you gotta apply it a little better. ;) Most of the small bubbles will go away when you press on them after 2-3 days but the bigger ones will stay. In that case, just get a sewing needle and puncture it from the side of the bubble as to not affect the paint and press them down, should go away.

AAAA 11-25-2011 10:20 AM

Very nice. Congrats.

Eric67 11-25-2011 10:59 AM

Very, very nice. When I went for the JGC I wanted a blackberry or a black one. I went for the black. I think the next one will be true blue ! :thumbsup:

moosehead 11-25-2011 11:50 AM

Love the TB.

SixZeroFour 11-25-2011 11:55 AM

I'd love to see a shot of the True Blue beside a Blackberry, they appear to be very similar! Fantastic color choice either way :thumbsup:

1200RT-P 11-25-2011 12:17 PM

absolutely beautiful color.

i tried to find a Blackberry WK2 before picking up my dark gray one - no luck.

I've had blue/beige colored cars before and love the combo.

MichiganFan 11-25-2011 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sined240 (Post 521638)
Did you install that paint protection film yourself? Next time you gotta apply it a little better. ;) Most of the small bubbles will go away when you press on them after 2-3 days but the bigger ones will stay. In that case, just get a sewing needle and puncture it from the side of the bubble as to not affect the paint and press them down, should go away.

No...lol...didn't do it myself this time...I've done it before, but don't have the time these days...I had a professional apply it to the Jeep, but as you can see, it needs to be redone...so will be taking care of that soon...but at least it's protected in the mean time. :)

MichiganFan 11-25-2011 12:53 PM

As for the pics I posted...take note...they were all taken on a cloudy day...kept waiting for the sun to come out, so I could show the contrast...but alas, to no avail. So, as soon as I have a chance to wash it up on a sunny day, I'll update the pics...so stay tuned!! :)