Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   SRTSHOP.com// FREE SHIPPING today (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/srtshop-com-free-shipping-today-31748.html)

SRTILL8 11-28-2011 02:58 PM

SRTSHOP.com// FREE SHIPPING today

i just picked up a new SRT shirt in black and a couple misc items.

just thought id make a thread for anyone else interested in SRT related items!!

:thumbsup:

mlarco52 12-05-2011 12:22 AM

Re: SRTSHOP.com// FREE SHIPPING today

FML, I tried to order something but it doesn't let me fill in Canadian bill address and so on since I'm ordering here, I want to ship it to a US address though but ya sucks. I'm going to give them a call tomorrow to see if they will accept the Canadian billing info over the phone.

StoneCold 12-05-2011 02:34 AM

Bugger! Probably means they won't ship over here.

DAVY27 12-05-2011 07:27 AM

shooot, that SRT tshirt in black is nice! backorder FTL tho. picked up a few other apparel!

Chaoul1 12-05-2011 10:28 AM

I tried buying the SRT Sweater and it was trying to charge me for shipping. The shipping fee was like $9.

SRTILL8 12-05-2011 10:40 AM

not for nothing though, they offered this semi-nice 1/4 zip SRT pull over (mad l$$T) then add that hoodie the day after their "cyber monday" sales...

BOO! lolz

mlarco52 12-05-2011 12:19 PM

Just spokke with SRTSHOP.com on the phone and it was a error on the website that charged the shipping, I just ordered a sweater (with a family members US visa since I'm in Canada) and now it shows free standard shipping. However, it also does allow items to be ordered and shipped internationally just call them at [For International orders, please contact us at 1-877-782-2005].

SRTILL8 12-06-2011 09:53 AM

received my shipment yesterday from srtshop.com

FYI- the Tshirts are very smooth and soft. its def a summer shirt. also on the sites page you see the shirt advertised as LARGE SRT on the chest and a small SRT on the back of the neck collar. its NOT like that and you will receive otherwise like mentioned below....

its actually a very small SRT on the left chest area and a LARGE SRT on the back of the shirt.

i also got the multi tool, its nothing to mention but its nice to look at- lol

also why am i not surprised they hid the fact that the key chain has " DODGE " written across the back of the SRT key chain. lolz - im only really going to hang it up my cork board in my office but still. haha

ok thats all.

:sleepy:

BOYCHIKS 12-06-2011 11:43 AM

Yes, I just hate how they sent the email about the sweatshirt being item of the week at 30% off. I tried ordering it immediately after the email and it was listed as backorder....

Seems like they never had any made, because all sizes are backordered, it was just to get us on the site and order something else...... Kind of ticked me off to be honest.

mlarco52 12-06-2011 12:33 PM

Weird, I ordered the sweater yesterday and it went through just fine for me no e-mail or anything just my order receipt. I'm guessing it sold out fast.

SRTILL8 12-06-2011 12:48 PM

i hear ya johnny-

mlarco- my check out was the same however when i ordered the hoodie was overpriced for me (cyber monday) each day i see they added more and more items to the shop.com...

poor practices, why not offer it all and not just riel us in with 30% now.... each day the prices have been marked down

btw im still gonna get that hoodie eventually- lol (wishlist- :D )

mlarco52 12-06-2011 04:08 PM

Lol I'm with ya SRTILLA, they should just have it all available at once, and if something is out of stock, then list it up on the website for god sakes...