Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   Poor baby in the snow! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/poor-baby-in-the-snow-31899.html)

cyanideg 12-01-2011 05:00 PM

Poor baby in the snow!
 
1 Attachment(s)
Well I know im gonna have to spend a lot on car washes! I cant stand my baby looking like this! Handles great in the snow though.

transam 12-01-2011 05:37 PM

Re: Poor baby in the snow!
 
Tis' the Season!!:rolleyes:


Glad to hear it drove OK through it. It doesn't look covered with salt/sand yet either.

Scottina06 12-01-2011 06:14 PM

Re: Poor baby in the snow!
 
YUCK! I only like snow at Christmas!

moosehead 12-01-2011 07:13 PM

Re: Poor baby in the snow!
 
Nice. Let it snow.

Snow driving tip: sport mode will give you back driftability.

Street 12-01-2011 08:14 PM

Re: Poor baby in the snow!
 
dont take it to a car wash! Specially black, swirls will be a nightmare. If you want a good tip for washing your car in the cold checkout the auto detailing forums and there is some info on how to use a pressure washer and foam cannon on your car, you just blast the dirt off with a pressure washer and foaming soap and you dont have to stick your hand into that ice cold bucket of water. It doesnt get all the dirt off but I would say about 90% of it, the other 10% your going to have to use a mit. I'll be ordering a new pressure cleaner and car wash stuff this week so its ready when mine comes in.

BostonDMD 12-01-2011 08:44 PM

Re: Poor baby in the snow!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by moosehead (Post 525651)
Nice. Let it snow.

Snow driving tip: sport mode will give you back driftability.

I think track mode would offer maximum driftability......:)

VerbalKint 12-01-2011 09:01 PM

Re: Poor baby in the snow!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cyanideg (Post 525550)
Well I know im gonna have to spend a lot on car washes! I cant stand my baby looking like this! Handles great in the snow though.

Glad to hear proof that it can tackle snow, thanks!

soontobesrt 12-02-2011 03:57 PM

Re: Poor baby in the snow!
 
Cool, did it feel planted in snow? Would love to see this thing in action on an icy slope, or even just an open field of snow for that matter!

BOYCHIKS 12-02-2011 03:58 PM

Re: Poor baby in the snow!
 
Glad to hear it performs well in the snow!

Only if they made a white one...

cyanideg 12-02-2011 04:01 PM

Re: Poor baby in the snow!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by soontobesrt (Post 526123)
Cool, did it feel planted in snow? Would love to see this thing in action on an icy slope, or even just an open field of snow for that matter!

yes it felt great in the snow, a true beast. no sliding or erratic feelings at all. I felt very safe and in control at all times.

Scottina06 12-02-2011 04:16 PM

Re: Poor baby in the snow!
 
no suprise to me.....Its a Jeep!

VerbalKint 12-02-2011 04:44 PM

Re: Poor baby in the snow!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BOYCHIKS (Post 526125)
Glad to hear it performs well in the snow!

Only if they made a white one...

White would be sweet!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community