Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WJ (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f51/)
-   -   Whats up all been a long time and jeep is finally getting fixed... (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f51/whats-up-all-been-a-long-time-and-jeep-is-finally-getting-fixed-32013.html)

violant00 12-04-2011 09:03 AM

Whats up all been a long time and jeep is finally getting fixed...

Been a while since i've been on and would just likle to announced after 3 months of being fat and lazy i'm finally fixing the jeep. New radiator, hoses, water pump, fan relay, and oil pressure sender are all being replaced this weekend. And soon enough after that i'm installing a flomaster super 40 on my baby

Can't wait!

99PlatinumWJ 12-04-2011 12:25 PM

Re: Whats up all been a long time and jeep is finally getting fixed...

Welcome back!
Sounds like fun, especially the exhaust :D

01grand 12-04-2011 01:59 PM

Welcome back I'm sure you are anxious to get behind the wheel of the jeep again! Glad you are getting everything fixed let us know about that muffler I think I'm going to need one soon.

Scottina06 12-04-2011 02:29 PM

welcome back and good luck!

violant00 12-04-2011 02:54 PM

Man you don't know i've been driving my fathers 2000 windstar and at work 2003 taurus and its been nothing but annoying driving them. My baby has been disabled in the back for a while it tears me up inside looking at it that way lol

99PlatinumWJ 12-04-2011 03:26 PM

Get workin on her then lol
I couldnt imagine going from a Jeep to a windstar! the only other vehicles i like driving (that im allowed/able to drive at this time) is my neighbors '07 F-150 and my buddys '00 Mustang GT. im allowed to drive my dads '07 caliber and my moms '10 explorer or my girlfriends '09 escape, but i dont them lol.
I love my Jeep! :D

Hope you fix the Jeep soon, i cant imagine the pain your in :(

01grand 12-04-2011 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by violant00 (Post 527211)
Man you don't know i've been driving my fathers 2000 windstar and at work 2003 taurus and its been nothing but annoying driving them. My baby has been disabled in the back for a while it tears me up inside looking at it that way lol

I drove my sis in laws 2002 Taurus while my Jeep was in the body shop last winter and sometimes drive my wife's PT cruiser. Definitely a good incentive to keep the Jeep in working order!

violant00 12-11-2011 10:36 AM

Good news everyone I tackled the Jeep yesterday and everything went well wish I had smaller hands because I got my hands all cut up. Other then that my baby is back and running smooth I am EXTREMELY happy having it back.

next up new rotors and muffler!

01grand 12-11-2011 11:26 AM

Sweet! Theres nothing like that sense of accomplishment after major car repairs. Brakes and muffler should be a cinch after all the engine/radiator work. Congrats on getting it working again!