Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Visual Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/)
-   -   airbrusher in Denver? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/airbrusher-in-denver-32135.html)

teekay1 12-06-2011 01:22 PM

airbrusher in Denver?

Does anyone know of a dude who does airbrush work here in Denver? Im wanting to do something under the hood to add some wow factor but dont wanna deal with dudes who charge thousands???

06RC22 12-07-2011 09:24 AM

Re: airbrusher in Denver?

The guy who did my dads Harley is amazing with the airbrush. I will try to get his name and number for you. He is very inexpensive and does great work.

teekay1 12-07-2011 09:26 AM

perfect because my dad and I both wanna do something cool under there ;)

StoneCold 12-07-2011 09:35 AM

I'll do it.I could do with a holiday:thumbsup::D

teekay1 12-07-2011 09:40 AM

u know... the rocky mountains are pretty badass this time of the year ;)

StoneCold 12-07-2011 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teekay1 (Post 529355)
u know... the rocky mountains are pretty badass this time of the year ;)

Always wanted to go. I love the snow - can't ski worth a **** but I love getting out in the snow. Got about three inches in this part of Scotland just now:thumbsup:

teekay1 12-07-2011 09:47 AM

i absolutely hate the snow LOL... we have had just under a foot and a half in the last week and im alraedy so tired of it... i cant ski very well but i sure do love to snow mobile!

StoneCold 12-07-2011 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teekay1 (Post 529359)
i absolutely hate the snow LOL... we have had just under a foot and a half in the last week and im alraedy so tired of it... i cant ski very well but i sure do love to snow mobile!

Ah I've always wanted a go on a snow mobile!:D I'd be as happy as a pig in you know what. lol

What are you wanting airbrushed and what design are you thinking of?

teekay1 12-07-2011 09:53 AM

im wanting to do the fan shroud the blue and white stars... and the hemi half covers the red and white stripes... MERICA!!!! lol my dad pretty much wants the same on his vette... and snowmobiling up here ull see moose bears fox damn near everything

StoneCold 12-07-2011 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teekay1 (Post 529364)
im wanting to do the fan shroud the blue and white stars... and the hemi half covers the red and white stripes... MERICA!!!! lol my dad pretty much wants the same on his vette... and snowmobiling up here ull see moose bears fox damn near everything

Damn! I could do that no probs. Pity you're so far away. Sounds like an awesome idea:D

Man, seeing a bear in the wild is on my bucket list.

teekay1 12-07-2011 10:51 AM

ive seen 5 here in the mntns... all while mountain biking it is truly amazing...ill just send my fan shroud and half covers to u LOL

StoneCold 12-07-2011 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teekay1 (Post 529412)
ive seen 5 here in the mntns... all while mountain biking it is truly amazing...ill just send my fan shroud and half covers to u LOL

Wow:eek: cool:D. I've got to get over there!

Well, I'm certainly up for doing the work for you. Not sure how silly the postage costs will be. There's a new problem in the UK with import taxes from non EU countries. It's a pig of a problem, cause some items get through with no charges and others can be huge.

I certainly wouldn't be charging thousands though!