Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   Jeep at dealer but problem (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/jeep-at-dealer-but-problem-32155.html)

nosmoke 12-06-2011 06:51 PM

Jeep at dealer but problem

I saw this morning that my Jeep was going to be delivered today (thanks, Milous) so I sent an email to the GM this morning. I didn't hear anything all day, so I called the GM a little while ago. Evidently, when it came off the truck it was leaking fluid of some kind. He wasn't sure whether it was coolant or power steering fluid (the tech had it in the shop). He said that he would get back to me when he had more info in. Great finish to this whole debacle, starting with my order in early June.....

Anyhow, so we'll see what he says it is. I assume if it was something small, like a seal that was put on wrong, etc, it's no biggie.

He did say that it looks 10 times better than he thought it would look like after seeing it in pictures, and that he loves the red color. Also, he thought it was funny that I knew about the delivery today before he did.

Of course, price hasn't come up yet directly. I sent all the price protection stuff in the email this morning.

transam 12-06-2011 08:22 PM

Re: Jeep at dealer but problem

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosmoke (Post 528958)
I saw this morning that my Jeep was going to be delivered today (thanks, Milous) so I sent an email to the GM this morning. I didn't hear anything all day, so I called the GM a little while ago. Evidently, when it came off the truck it was leaking fluid of some kind. He wasn't sure whether it was coolant or power steering fluid (the tech had it in the shop). He said that he would get back to me when he had more info in. Great finish to this whole debacle, starting with my order in early June.....

Anyhow, so we'll see what he says it is. I assume if it was something small, like a seal that was put on wrong, etc, it's no biggie.

He did say that it looks 10 times better than he thought it would look like after seeing it in pictures, and that he loves the red color. Also, he thought it was funny that I knew about the delivery today before he did.

Of course, price hasn't come up yet directly. I sent all the price protection stuff in the email this morning.

Good Luck and hope things work out well for you! We'd like to see a Red one posted here!

nosmoke 12-06-2011 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by transam (Post 529024)
Good Luck and hope things work out well for you! We'd like to see a Red one posted here!

Thanks....believe me, I want to see the red one posted on here more than anyone! :-)

VerbalKint 12-06-2011 10:11 PM

Good luck!

lll2for3lll 12-06-2011 10:11 PM

Maybe the little monster was drooling.

I'm sure it will be ok.

MikeH 12-07-2011 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lll2for3lll (Post 529106)
Maybe the little monster was drooling.

This. :lol:

Yaccster 12-07-2011 09:53 AM

Good luck man, hope it was something minor.

BostonDMD 12-07-2011 11:03 AM

Best wishes......

Really looking forward in seeing pics of a red one....

nosmoke 12-07-2011 02:00 PM

Thanks, guys. They haven't called yet. I wonder if they had to order a part or something...........

12Jeep 12-07-2011 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosmoke (Post 529561)
Thanks, guys. They haven't called yet. I wonder if they had to order a part or something...........

I would be in there signing the paperwork, they can fix the car after you own it!!!!

Scottina06 12-07-2011 02:53 PM

Boychiks posted a pic of red.....its in a thread with my name in the title

nosmoke 12-07-2011 04:28 PM

http://www.jeepgarage.org/f167/scott-this-one-is-for-you-32175.html