Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   SouthEast (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f113/)
-   -   Florida guys check in here (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f113/florida-guys-check-in-here-3247.html)

FlyinRyan 10-12-2009 11:02 PM

Florida guys check in here
 
Daytona here....I know Hannes is just outside JAX.....

I know theres a few in South Florida...Ideas? Hows Orlando as a cental point to everyone?

Matt 10-13-2009 06:46 AM

Re: Florida guys check in here
 
Clearwater here (just moved from Orlando)

I know Andy (Karpe) is in Tampa, Will (will87) is in Clearwater, Jon (Hemi.jon) is in Punta Gorda, Harrison (HarryBallz) is in Jacksonville.

We also have a "Florida Owners" social group here.

hemi.jon 10-13-2009 10:03 AM

Re: Florida guys check in here
 
Punta my gorda.....but yeah thats were i am...orlando is a bit far just for a meet and greet for me. :(

LTrainGC 10-13-2009 01:20 PM

Re: Florida guys check in here
 
I'm originally from Dunedin, then lived in Orlando for 6 years but now live in SC.

I'll be down in Florida November 6-11 though.

dreamer1213 10-13-2009 06:07 PM

Re: Florida guys check in here
 
Yup...Jacksonville it is for me...Orlando is the most central point for sure. IMHO.

99limited 10-15-2009 02:03 AM

Re: Florida guys check in here
 
I cant wait till i move to florida in a couple years so i can come to these meets!!

CatMan879 10-15-2009 06:38 AM

Re: Florida guys check in here
 
I just moved to Jacksonville my wifes down there now and I'm just finishing school in Md tm

99limited 10-15-2009 10:44 AM

Re: Florida guys check in here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GhettoB879 (Post 79644)
I just moved to Jacksonville my wifes down there now and I'm just finishing school in Md tm

Yeah were moving to Hollywood, bout 10 minutes from miami. after me and my girl are done with school. She has alot of family down there, and i hate SNOW

FlyinRyan 10-15-2009 06:34 PM

Re: Florida guys check in here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 99limited (Post 79684)
Yeah were moving to Hollywood, bout 10 minutes from miami. after me and my girl are done with school. She has alot of family down there, and i hate SNOW

Florida sucks, cannot wait to move back north...

LTrainGC 10-15-2009 06:59 PM

Re: Florida guys check in here
 
I'm so glad I moved out of FL...

You say you hate snow, but wait until you experience August and September, especially in Miami.

99limited 10-16-2009 07:56 AM

Re: Florida guys check in here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LTrainGC (Post 79965)
I'm so glad I moved out of FL...

You say you hate snow, but wait until you experience August and September, especially in Miami.

Yeah we went down there in april, and it was 99, all i could think was, i cant wait, ilove really warm weather. I love the beach.

LTrainGC 10-16-2009 08:15 AM

Re: Florida guys check in here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 99limited (Post 80328)
Yeah we went down there in april, and it was 99, all i could think was, i cant wait, ilove really warm weather. I love the beach.

April is MUCH different from August/September, especially in Miami.

It's not warm... it is HOT. The humidity is absolutely killer. But, some people love it. Definitely not for me lol.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community