Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Interior/Exterior/Visual (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/)
-   -   WK2 rear fog lamp kits ** availability (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/wk2-rear-fog-lamp-kits-availability-32539.html)

Taillight Solutions 12-13-2011 09:37 PM

WK2 rear fog lamp kits ** availability
 
All kits have been SOLD . Thanks

WK2 RFK Installation instructions

The halogen kit will sell for $269.95 shipped while the LED kit will sell for $299.95 shipped ( lower 48 states only ). Please feel free to PM me or email me at ken@taillightsolutions.com if you would like to reserve a kit. First come, first serve.


jeep2011 12-13-2011 10:27 PM

Re: WK2 rear fog lamp kits ** availability
 
Very cool, but I noticed the installation instructions are easier than the factory mopar ones. I take it these run when the headlights/parking lights are on versus only when the fogs are turned on?

armoredsaint 12-13-2011 10:58 PM

Re: WK2 rear fog lamp kits ** availability
 
tag

Taillight Solutions 12-13-2011 10:59 PM

Re: WK2 rear fog lamp kits ** availability
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jeep2011 (Post 533614)
Very cool, but I noticed the installation instructions are easier than the factory mopar ones. I take it these run when the headlights/parking lights are on versus only when the fogs are turned on?


Yes, these kits are significantly easier to install compared to the regular MOPAR rear fog kit which only gives you full intensity rear fogs. My kit mimics the stock taillights so you get running lamps, turn signals, stop, and hazard indicators.

See if you can access the YouTube video I attached above.

armoredsaint 12-13-2011 11:02 PM

Re: WK2 rear fog lamp kits ** availability
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taillight Solutions (Post 533636)
Yes, these kits are significantly easier to install compared to the regular MOPAR rear fog kit which only gives you full intensity rear fogs. My kit mimics the stock taillights so you get running lamps, turn signals, stop, and hazard indicators.

See if you can access the YouTube video I attached above.

Youtube video not loading? :confused: nevermind, it just took along time

Taillight Solutions 12-13-2011 11:03 PM

Re: WK2 rear fog lamp kits ** availability
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by armoredsaint (Post 533640)
Youtube video not loading? :confused: nevermind, it just took along time

Sorry, I just revised the link. Should work now.

jeep2011 12-13-2011 11:22 PM

Re: WK2 rear fog lamp kits ** availability
 
Gotcha its a slick install. Not my style, but cool for those that like the added function lights.

spiros 12-14-2011 12:33 AM

Re: WK2 rear fog lamp kits ** availability
 
can you show the led video.

Wxchaser 12-14-2011 01:21 PM

Re: WK2 rear fog lamp kits ** availability
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by spiros (Post 533681)
can you show the led video.

I'm also interested in seeing the LED's in operation if you can post something up, thanks! Also, thanks for the detailed installation instructions for the harness and rear fogs...great job!

Raptor 12-14-2011 02:44 PM

Re: WK2 rear fog lamp kits ** availability
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taillight Solutions (Post 533636)
Yes, these kits are significantly easier to install compared to the regular MOPAR rear fog kit which only gives you full intensity rear fogs. My kit mimics the stock taillights so you get running lamps, turn signals, stop, and hazard indicators.

See if you can access the YouTube video I attached above.

So your "kit" really isn't a true rear foglight. Just another pair of rearward facing running lights that illumunate and duplicate the same funtions as the rear tailights?

Whats the point? :( Functional rear fogs are supposed to be a fuller intensity, (illuminated like brighter rear brake lights), to prevent rear-end collisions in poor visability/heavy fog conditions.

Taillight Solutions 12-14-2011 05:08 PM

Re: WK2 rear fog lamp kits ** availability
 
ALL KITS HAVE BEEN SOLD ** I will update this thread when more become available. If anyone wants to pre-order a kit please PM me directly.

Taillight Solutions 12-14-2011 05:10 PM

Re: WK2 rear fog lamp kits ** availability
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor (Post 534021)
So your "kit" really isn't a true rear foglight. Just another pair of rearward facing running lights that illumunate and duplicate the same funtions as the rear tailights?

Whats the point? :( Functional rear fogs are supposed to be a fuller intensity, (illuminated like brighter rear brake lights), to prevent rear-end collisions in poor visability/heavy fog conditions.


Well thanks for your feedback. If someone wants a true rear fog kit they can always order it from MOPAR.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community