Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   My LI install pic..... (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/my-li-install-pic-32752.html)

BostonDMD 12-18-2011 03:47 PM

My LI install pic.....
 
1 Attachment(s)
LI Quad all sensors placed in the front

Laser proof with 3 different laser guns in any anterior location....



Attachment 10922

transam 12-18-2011 04:12 PM

Re: My LI install pic.....
 
Stealth :D

QuickOne 12-18-2011 08:24 PM

Re: My LI install pic.....
 
Nice. Something is missing though....

Like a front plate!?!?


Just kidding.
Nice job DMD.

BostonDMD 12-18-2011 09:27 PM

Re: My LI install pic.....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by QuickOne (Post 536327)
Nice. Something is missing though....

Like a front plate!?!?


Just kidding.
Nice job DMD.

What's a front plate?:lol:

armoredsaint 12-19-2011 12:35 PM

Re: My LI install pic.....
 
http://thelaughingmarcus.files.wordp...-win.jpg?w=445

now test it out and record it when you drive past a trooper doing 155 mph

Street 12-19-2011 01:09 PM

Re: My LI install pic.....
 
Looks good. Are you sure the top 2 are straight though? They look slightly angled outward with the grill. Maximum effectiveness would need them to be perfectly level.

Knightrider03m 12-19-2011 02:49 PM

Re: My LI install pic.....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by armoredsaint (Post 536614)
http://thelaughingmarcus.files.wordp...-win.jpg?w=445

now test it out and record it when you drive past a trooper doing 155 mph

THAT I got to see :lol:

BostonDMD 12-19-2011 06:10 PM

Re: My LI install pic.....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by armoredsaint (Post 536614)
http://thelaughingmarcus.files.wordp...-win.jpg?w=445

now test it out and record it when you drive past a trooper doing 155 mph

I'll send you the link to the video of 155 at the track, but I don't think there will be a cop there.....

Street 12-20-2011 11:48 PM

Re: My LI install pic.....
 
Just got my LI sensors today, turns out that the sensors themselves fit perfectly in a horizontal position in the grill slots its just the mounting brackets that do not fit. I'm contemplating possibly cutting the grill to mount the heads slightly recessed into the grill horizontally.

BostonDMD 12-21-2011 10:55 AM

Re: My LI install pic.....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Street (Post 537744)
Just got my LI sensors today, turns out that the sensors themselves fit perfectly in a horizontal position in the grill slots its just the mounting brackets that do not fit. I'm contemplating possibly cutting the grill to mount the heads slightly recessed into the grill horizontally.

Did you get the BMW sensors? If so they need to be mounted vertically......

I opted for the vertical ones so I didn't have to alter the grill.....


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community