Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Wheels and Tires (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f180/)
-   -   XD misfit rims 17" (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f180/xd-misfit-rims-17-a-32965.html)

shmidii 12-22-2011 11:02 PM

XD misfit rims 17"
 
do you think they would look good with aggressive terra grapplers on an all blacked out jeep 08?

they are fairly new so nobody has pictures of it really what do you guys think?

dssilvestri 12-23-2011 12:23 AM

Re: XD misfit rims 17"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shmidii (Post 539055)
do you think they would look good with aggressive terra grapplers on an all blacked out jeep 08?

they are fairly new so nobody has pictures of it really what do you guys think?


a member on here by the name of stickerbombed has them, heres his rig they look sick, his are 20s i believe

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_...4002_large.jpg

Stickerbombed 12-23-2011 12:48 AM

Re: XD misfit rims 17"
 
yea thats mine, their 20s....thanks for the pic xfer :)

dssilvestri 12-23-2011 12:51 AM

Re: XD misfit rims 17"
 
any time my man, gorgeous jeep,one of the nicest black ones on here. Done tastefully, keep it up ! :thumbsup:

Stickerbombed 12-23-2011 10:06 AM

Re: XD misfit rims 17"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dssilvestri (Post 539114)
any time my man, gorgeous jeep,one of the nicest black ones on here. Done tastefully, keep it up ! :thumbsup:

Thx man, Its actually going white soon :) U'll like it though.

dssilvestri 12-23-2011 06:02 PM

Re: XD misfit rims 17"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stickerbombed (Post 539232)
Thx man, Its actually going white soon :) U'll like it though.


i cant wait to see ? my 08 wk is white haha

mrtosh 01-05-2012 07:25 PM

Re: XD misfit rims 17"
 
What offset are these bad boys?

Amorphous 01-05-2012 10:39 PM

Re: XD misfit rims 17"
 
nice


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community