Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Merry Christmas (Early)! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/merry-christmas-early-33026.html)

cdspiller99 12-24-2011 01:52 PM

Merry Christmas (Early)!

Be Safe and Enjoy the Holiday!

Bign1976 12-24-2011 04:06 PM

Re: Merry Christmas (Early)!

Merry Christmas!

ENFORCER 12-24-2011 04:13 PM

8:10am on Christmas morning in Sydney Australia, Kids have been up since 5:45am. It will be Sunny and 27Deg C (80F).
Looking forward to a nice Christmas lunch and a swim.

Merry Christmas to all !!!

Cherodude 12-24-2011 07:06 PM

Merry Christmas, Oz! (Still Eve here.)

Diezel134 12-25-2011 03:42 AM

Merry Xmas my jeep family.....

dubwarren 12-28-2011 11:43 AM

It's spelled "Christmas" just FYI

JETLIFE 12-28-2011 12:01 PM

Oh shit.. Here comes the grammar police... Who cares what people call it? You still knew what they were talking about.

dubwarren 12-28-2011 12:38 PM

Not grammar, respect for your creator.

JETLIFE 12-28-2011 12:52 PM

Ya..... Ok......

dubwarren 12-28-2011 09:23 PM

I know how it sounds but I really am disgusted with P/C America, people who won't say merry Christmas because they might offend an atheist or a Muslim. People who want to take Christ out of Christmas subtly by strategically placing an X over part of the word christmas. Is it just irony that the part of the word that gets X'd out happens to be christ? Ridiculous. I'm not a fanatic or bible thumper, by the way....

So whenever someone at a store says happy holidays I say merry Christmas, when someone types "Xmas" I type back Christmas.

If you are reading this and find that you are offended by these sentiments, I suggest moving to Iran. I doubt they celebrate christmas there, I haven't researched that though so I could be wrong. But I doubt it.

mf1836 12-28-2011 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubwarren (Post 541684)
I know how it sounds but I really am disgusted with P/C America, people who won't say merry Christmas because they might offend an atheist or a Muslim. People who want to take Christ out of Christmas subtly by strategically placing an X over part of the word christmas. Is it just irony that the part of the word that gets X'd out happens to be christ? Ridiculous. I'm not a fanatic or bible thumper, by the way....

So whenever someone at a store says happy holidays I say merry Christmas, when someone types "Xmas" I type back Christmas.

If you are reading this and find that you are offended by these sentiments, I suggest moving to Iran. I doubt they celebrate christmas there, I haven't researched that though so I could be wrong. But I doubt it.

I think you might be over analyzing. I think most people type "Xmas" as an abbreviation not as a pc way to blank out the Christ part. I know I am guilty of doing it over down right laziness lol but certainly not to cover up the word.