Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Detailed Image (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f34/)
-   -   Winter is coming ALL Sealants on Sale Plus 2x FREE Microfiber Towels (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f34/winter-is-coming-all-sealants-on-sale-plus-2x-free-microfiber-towels-3312.html)

DetailedImage.com 10-15-2009 01:01 PM

Winter is coming ALL Sealants on Sale Plus 2x FREE Microfiber Towels
 
http://www.detailedimage.com/photos/..._sale_full.jpg

2x FREE Super Gripper Microfiber Towels
With the purchase of any sealant during this sale you will also get 2x FREE DI Microfiber Super Gripper when you use the coupon code Sealant2Towels
http://www.detailedimage.com/product...29_1_med_1.png

SAVE BIG on ALL Sealants!
Blackfire Wet Diamond with Polycharger
http://www.detailedimage.com/product...05_1_med_1.png
Outstanding protection and shine. Very easy to use and looks great on all colors.
Regular Price for 16 oz is $29.99. Sale price is $23.99!

Blackfire Deep Gloss Spray with Polycharger
http://www.detailedimage.com/product...72_1_med_1.png
One of the most durable spray on products available. It has great protection and a great shine while very fast to apply.
Regular Price for 16 oz is $18.99. Sale price is $13.99!

Chemical Guys Jet Seal 109
http://www.detailedimage.com/product...84_1_med_1.png
One of the most well balanced sealants on the market. It has everything you need for a great shine and durable protection.
Regular Price for 16 oz is $39.99. Sale price is $29.99!

Chemical Guys M-Seal Pure Sealant
http://www.detailedimage.com/product...82_1_med_1.png
Great value on a top quality sealant!
Regular Price for 16 oz is $19.99. Sale price is $15.99!

Chemical Guys Blitz Acrylic Spray Sealant
http://www.detailedimage.com/product...83_1_med_1.png
If you want to spray on some quick protection the Blitz is a great choice, save BIG! Apply it on top of the M-Seal or JetSeal for increased shine and protection.
Regular Price for 16 oz is $17.99. Sale price is $12.99!

Klasse All In One (AIO)
http://www.detailedimage.com/product...54_1_med_1.png
Cleans, shines and protects all in one easy step!
Regular Price for 500 ml is $27.99. Sale price is $21.99!
Regular Price for 1000 ml is $39.99. Sale price is $29.99!

Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze (HGSG)
http://www.detailedimage.com/product...55_1_med_1.png
Extremely durable and has a deep gloss!
Regular Price for 500 ml is $20.99. Sale price is $20.99!
Regular Price for 1000 ml is $27.99. Sale price is $27.99!

Poorboy's World EX-P Sealant
http://www.detailedimage.com/product...27_1_med_1.png
Arguably the best value during this sale. For $11.99 you are getting a superb sealant so protect your paint today!
Regular Price for 16 oz is $17.99. Sale price is $11.99!

Poorboy's World EX Sealant w/ Carnauba
http://www.detailedimage.com/product...6_1_m_2559.jpg
Lots of protection with a great shine. Get the protection you need from the sealant and the deep gloss you want from the carnauba wax inside this one bottle.
Regular Price for 16 oz is $17.99. Sale price is $12.99!

Poorboy's World Polish with Sealant
http://www.detailedimage.com/product...25_1_med_1.png
Remove oxidation and surface contaminants while protecting the paint. Get a deep shine and serious protection from just one coating!
Regular Price for 16 oz is $17.99. Sale price is $12.99!

Menzerna Full Molecular Jacket (FMJ)
http://www.detailedimage.com/product...78_1_med_1.png
A remarkably shinny and glossy sealant that rivals carnauba waxes. It feels ultra slick during application and leaves solid protection.
16 oz Kit Price Regularly $39.99, Sale Price $29.99
32 oz Price Regularly $49.99, Sale Price $39.99

Menzerna High Gloss Acrylic Shield (HGAS)
http://www.detailedimage.com/product...79_1_med_1.png
Spray on protection that can be layered over the FMJ or any other sealant for increased shine and protection.
16 oz Price $18.99, Sale Price $14.99
32 oz Price $27.99, Sale Price $20.99

Optimum (OPT) Opti-Seal
http://www.detailedimage.com/product...79_1_med_1.png
Probably the most underrated sealant and spray on product at Detailed Image. Spray it on an applicator, wipe it on and it dries clear no removal needed. The shine is top notch and the protection rivals other top quality sealants.
8 oz Price Regularly $24.9, Sale Price $17.99

Optimum (OPT) Poli-Seal
http://www.detailedimage.com/product...92_1_med_1.png
Outstanding value on a 32oz bottle that will clean shine and protect the paint in one step.
32 oz Price $15.99, Sale Price $10.99

Winter is coming so protect your paint with a quality sealant. Get the right sealant now so your paint is protected year round. Let me know if you would like a recommendation that will best fit your needs. Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing from you!

Greg @ Detailed Image

B.P.O.D 10-15-2009 01:10 PM

Re: Winter is coming ALL Sealants on Sale Plus 2x FREE Microfiber Towels
 
heard a lot of good things about opti seal prob will get it:) thanks man!

DetailedImage.com 10-16-2009 02:14 PM

Re: Winter is coming ALL Sealants on Sale Plus 2x FREE Microfiber Towels
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by B.P.O.D (Post 79746)
heard a lot of good things about opti seal prob will get it:) thanks man!

You will love the Opti-Seal if you try it out. It's the quickest way to apply STRONG protection. Best of all you don't have to buff off any residue, it dries totally clear. I also use it on my wheels and glass for protection. Let me know if you have any questions!

Greg @ DI

B.P.O.D 10-16-2009 02:15 PM

Re: Winter is coming ALL Sealants on Sale Plus 2x FREE Microfiber Towels
 
do you like it better than the poorboys wheel sealant? i want to apply the best one for the rims on my truck, my gf's 330xi, my mom's 300, dad's aspen

DetailedImage.com 10-17-2009 11:21 AM

Re: Winter is coming ALL Sealants on Sale Plus 2x FREE Microfiber Towels
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by B.P.O.D (Post 80542)
do you like it better than the poorboys wheel sealant? i want to apply the best one for the rims on my truck, my gf's 330xi, my mom's 300, dad's aspen

Oh man that's a tough call. Both are really good and I've never compared them side by side. I'm honestly not sure which one will last longer on the wheels. I just started using the Opti-Seal on the wheels so I'll have to report back later. I can tell you both are very durable though.

Greg @ DI

B.P.O.D 10-19-2009 09:26 AM

Re: Winter is coming ALL Sealants on Sale Plus 2x FREE Microfiber Towels
 
thanks greg!

DetailedImage.com 10-19-2009 06:02 PM

Re: Winter is coming ALL Sealants on Sale Plus 2x FREE Microfiber Towels
 
Just a reminder this sale ends 10/20 Midnight EST. Save up to 25% off top quality sealants and protect your paint from the snow, road grime, salt, etc.

Greg @ DI

TimmyB 11-15-2009 08:15 PM

Re: Winter is coming ALL Sealants on Sale Plus 2x FREE Microfiber Towels
 
Here's my story. I bought my WK last October and only kept up with washing it. I never waxed it this whole time. I did buy the Turtle Wax Liquid Ice Clay bar kit awhile back and used it on one small area along the hood then decided it took too long to use so I gave up. I have small scratches and swirl marks everywhere on the car. I need something super easy to use to put on and clean all the junk off my paint and then protect it from the very brutal New England salt covered roads this winter, and im also leaving my chrome rims on so i'd like something that will protect those too. What product/products should I get?

DetailedImage.com 11-16-2009 02:15 PM

Re: Winter is coming ALL Sealants on Sale Plus 2x FREE Microfiber Towels
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TimmyB (Post 99999)
Here's my story. I bought my WK last October and only kept up with washing it. I never waxed it this whole time. I did buy the Turtle Wax Liquid Ice Clay bar kit awhile back and used it on one small area along the hood then decided it took too long to use so I gave up. I have small scratches and swirl marks everywhere on the car. I need something super easy to use to put on and clean all the junk off my paint and then protect it from the very brutal New England salt covered roads this winter, and im also leaving my chrome rims on so i'd like something that will protect those too. What product/products should I get?

I live in upstate NY so I can relate to winter weather, excessive salt/sand and bad road conditions. If you really want to remove all the road grime, swirls, oxidation, etc. you will most likely need to use a clay bar with a medium and light polish applied with a buffer. The clay bar deep cleans the paint while the polishes remove surface imperfections. This can be done by hand but the results will be noticeably less. However it sounds like you are looking for a simpler process, if I'm wrong let me know and I'll explain more.

Here are two great options for you:

1. Two step process
Polish the vehicle with the Menzerna PO106FA by hand with medium pressure. It will help remove some of the very light surface imperfections and restore a deeper shine to the paint. Using a buffer would be a big help so let me know if that interests you. We do have some very safe and easy to use buffers. Secondly apply a sealant to protect the paint, wheels and glass. The Blackfire Wet Diamond with Polycharger is my product of choice for protection. It's very durable, very glossy and very easy to apply.

2. One step process
If time is an issue try using a product that combines chemical polishing agents with a sealant in one bottle. The Optimum (OPT) Poli-Seal is a great choice because it will help clean and shine the paint while leaving behind solid protection. This can also be used to help protect your glass and wheels from the winter road grime.

Let me know what you think of these suggestions or if I can help you any further!

Greg @ DI

TimmyB 11-16-2009 05:27 PM

Re: Winter is coming ALL Sealants on Sale Plus 2x FREE Microfiber Towels
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DetailedImage.com (Post 100387)
I live in upstate NY so I can relate to winter weather, excessive salt/sand and bad road conditions. If you really want to remove all the road grime, swirls, oxidation, etc. you will most likely need to use a clay bar with a medium and light polish applied with a buffer. The clay bar deep cleans the paint while the polishes remove surface imperfections. This can be done by hand but the results will be noticeably less. However it sounds like you are looking for a simpler process, if I'm wrong let me know and I'll explain more.

Here are two great options for you:

1. Two step process
Polish the vehicle with the Menzerna PO106FA by hand with medium pressure. It will help remove some of the very light surface imperfections and restore a deeper shine to the paint. Using a buffer would be a big help so let me know if that interests you. We do have some very safe and easy to use buffers. Secondly apply a sealant to protect the paint, wheels and glass. The Blackfire Wet Diamond with Polycharger is my product of choice for protection. It's very durable, very glossy and very easy to apply.

2. One step process
If time is an issue try using a product that combines chemical polishing agents with a sealant in one bottle. The Optimum (OPT) Poli-Seal is a great choice because it will help clean and shine the paint while leaving behind solid protection. This can also be used to help protect your glass and wheels from the winter road grime.

Let me know what you think of these suggestions or if I can help you any further!

Greg @ DI


Thanks for the help. I guess I will tough it out and use the clay bar I already have then do the one step process with the product you recommended. Thanks again.:thumbsup:

DetailedImage.com 11-18-2009 10:40 AM

Re: Winter is coming ALL Sealants on Sale Plus 2x FREE Microfiber Towels
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TimmyB (Post 100499)
Thanks for the help. I guess I will tough it out and use the clay bar I already have then do the one step process with the product you recommended. Thanks again.:thumbsup:

Glad to help. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Greg @ DI


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community