Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/)
-   -   What to do on a brisk 80*F day in SoCal...? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/what-to-do-on-a-brisk-80-f-day-in-socal-33249.html)

JeepCoop 12-29-2011 10:56 PM

What to do on a brisk 80*F day in SoCal...?
 
Go up to the hills and test out my new belly guard and get some video of the fun!! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ic/Dec2011.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../Dec2011II.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Dec2011VII.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../Dec2011IV.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Dec2011III.jpg

And some video! :thumbsup:

*BabyGirlJJ* 12-29-2011 11:23 PM

Re: What to do on a brisk 80*F day in SoCal...?
 
Saweeettt Coop!!! :D Looks like alot of fun!!!

Scottina06 12-29-2011 11:25 PM

Re: What to do on a brisk 80*F day in SoCal...?
 
great pics Coop! You need some cooler tires though.....like super swampers or something....LOL

JeepCoop 12-29-2011 11:43 PM

Re: What to do on a brisk 80*F day in SoCal...?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by *BabyGirlJJ* (Post 542446)
Saweeettt Coop!!! :D Looks like alot of fun!!!

It surly was, JJ!! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 542448)
great pics Coop! You need some cooler tires though.....like super swampers or something....LOL

Thanks maing! UGH I KNOW!! I've got a ton of tread left too...and I can go up a size. Def want some muds or the tires Nathan (omelet) has. Those things are ( . )( . )s! haha (sorry ladies :p)

randall-y 12-30-2011 12:00 AM

Re: What to do on a brisk 80*F day in SoCal...?
 
looks good and awesome coop!!!!!

2005JGC 12-30-2011 12:40 AM

Re: What to do on a brisk 80*F day in SoCal...?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 542448)
great pics Coop! You need some cooler tires though.....like super swampers or something....LOL


This... only what does he need M/T's for in socal, you can almost do all the wheeling the WK can handle on some Highway terrains ;)

Awesome pictures, I cannot wait to get mine back out, just need the snow to melt so the trails are drivable... Come spring Ill get some daytime pictures of the trails up here, mud (you know when dirt and water mix) and all ha ha.

jlewissystem 12-30-2011 12:49 AM

Re: What to do on a brisk 80*F day in SoCal...?
 
Good sh1t Coop! Love that suspension angle! Just need a "wish you were here" caption :)

Kashef 12-30-2011 02:37 AM

Re: What to do on a brisk 80*F day in SoCal...?
 
Nice shots :thumbsup:

jayloop 12-30-2011 09:23 AM

Awesome pics Coop, esp the fisheye! And yes, I wish I was Chuck!!! lol
Thanks for the sticker!

antsjeep 12-30-2011 09:37 AM

Re: What to do on a brisk 80*F day in SoCal...?
 
:thumbsup:

JeepCoop 12-30-2011 10:15 AM

Re: What to do on a brisk 80*F day in SoCal...?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by randall-y (Post 542483)
looks good and awesome coop!!!!!

Thank you thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005JGC (Post 542511)
This... only what does he need M/T's for in socal, you can almost do all the wheeling the WK can handle on some Highway terrains ;)

Awesome pictures, I cannot wait to get mine back out, just need the snow to melt so the trails are drivable... Come spring Ill get some daytime pictures of the trails up here, mud (you know when dirt and water mix) and all ha ha.

Exactly...but they look SO nice and crawl up rocks better!! :D

Mud?! Water?! Whats's all that?! LOL Can't wait for those pics maing!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlewissystem (Post 542515)
Good sh1t Coop! Love that suspension angle! Just need a "wish you were here" caption :)

LOL right?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kashef (Post 542546)
Nice shots :thumbsup:

Thanks! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayloop (Post 542604)
Awesome pics Coop, esp the fisheye! And yes, I wish I was Chuck!!! lol
Thanks for the sticker!

Thanks maing!!!

LOL glad you liked that, chuck! haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by antsjeep (Post 542609)
:thumbsup:

:D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community