Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Interior/Exterior/Visual (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/)
-   -   Joy IPad 2 headrest mount (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/joy-ipad-2-headrest-mount-34104.html)

4th Cherokee 01-15-2012 04:02 PM

Joy IPad 2 headrest mount
 
Installed a JOY iPad 2 mount, great product and designed well to share media in rear seat.

Purchased on amazon ... $65 bucks

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/...o/0e25a7a6.jpg

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/...o/31995576.jpg
http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/...o/66914412.jpg
http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/...o/8b6d4146.jpg

Kashef 01-15-2012 04:22 PM

Re: Joy IPad 2 headrest mount
 
Looks nice, on a side note I love your interior color :thumbsup:

rustyosaurus 01-15-2012 04:29 PM

Re: Joy IPad 2 headrest mount
 
looks nice! might want to get an anti glare screen protector if you don't already have one. hard to tell whether you do. i've had one since i got my iPad and while it does reduce the vibrancy of the screen a tiny bit, it makes so much easier to see - no finger prints, no awful glare. and it protects the screen, but i wasn't really that worried about that.

lll2for3lll 01-15-2012 04:31 PM

Re: Joy IPad 2 headrest mount
 
I like that. :)

4th Cherokee 01-15-2012 06:58 PM

Re: Joy IPad 2 headrest mount
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rustyosaurus (Post 553131)
looks nice! might want to get an anti glare screen protector if you don't already have one. hard to tell whether you do. i've had one since i got my iPad and while it does reduce the vibrancy of the screen a tiny bit, it makes so much easier to see - no finger prints, no awful glare. and it protects the screen, but i wasn't really that worried about that.

Thanks for the tip!!

rustyosaurus 01-15-2012 07:07 PM

Re: Joy IPad 2 headrest mount
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 4th Cherokee (Post 553233)
Thanks for the tip!!

this is the one i got for my iPad. it's a real PITA to install correctly, but it's so worth it.

go slow, have patience, do it in the bathroom with the shower on hot so there is steam (bathroom door open a little). this seems to help with dust and also the bathroom seems to be one of the less dusty places in the house. make sure you get every piece of dust off it first and then have tape ready in case you need to pull it back up. air bubbles are the result of dust under the protector.

let me know if you need any help!

4th Cherokee 01-15-2012 08:12 PM

Re: Joy IPad 2 headrest mount
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kashef (Post 553125)
Looks nice, on a side note I love your interior color :thumbsup:

Thanks!!! It's holding up well ;)

GTREVINOWK2 01-15-2012 08:53 PM

Re: Joy IPad 2 headrest mount
 
Cool

bkwbkw 01-20-2012 02:53 PM

Re: Joy IPad 2 headrest mount
 
How sturdy of a mount is it? Do the vibrations from the road make it to the iPad causing it to shake?

nyc_medic 01-20-2012 04:35 PM

Re: Joy IPad 2 headrest mount
 
Nice mount but I have the rear dvd player so good idea for those that don't.

4th Cherokee 01-20-2012 07:46 PM

Re: Joy IPad 2 headrest mount
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bkwbkw (Post 556801)
How sturdy of a mount is it? Do the vibrations from the road make it to the iPad causing it to shake?

No shaking or noise on the highway, bumps are somewhat subjective.

windycityjeep 01-21-2012 12:26 AM

Re: Joy IPad 2 headrest mount
 
good job


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community