Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WJ (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f51/)
-   -   WJ Forum Upgrade (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f51/wj-forum-upgrade-34281.html)

01grand 01-18-2012 12:44 PM

WJ Forum Upgrade

I have asked Scott to set us up with some sub-sections on the WJ forum, like the WK and WK2 sections. He said he can get them set up next week, just let me know what we want. So, I was thinking the following 3 sections, any other ideas, comments are welcome, please post here and I will forward a final list to Scott:

Suspension mods
Interior/Exterior Lighting
Engine/Intake/Exhaust

Thanks for the input! When they are set up I will move some threads around and new threads can be started in these groups.

Amelie 01-18-2012 01:07 PM

Re: WJ Forum upgrade

Finally, That's awesome. I like your idea of grouping several similar categories into one, that way we don't have a thread for each individual area.

StoneCold 01-18-2012 01:08 PM

Great idea! :thumbsup:

cheapjeep 01-18-2012 01:15 PM

Great idea buddy!

01grand 01-18-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheapjeep (Post 555304)
Great idea buddy!

Not all my idea, I have thought of it before but never actually tried to do anything about it since becoming a moderator. Thanks to Reichminister Goebbels for sparking me to finally look into it. :thumbsup:

Amelie 01-18-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 01grand (Post 555308)
Thanks to Reichminister Goebbels for sparking me to finally look into it. :thumbsup:

Thank you for the acknowledgement but it was a team effort :), I just figured our part of the site was a little neglected. Thank you Aaron for getting the process started :)

Gus9890 01-18-2012 02:56 PM

Great idea!

Amelie 01-19-2012 06:28 AM

So as far as subjects go this is what I've thought up.

I like your ideas of sub-sections covering 2 or more categories of work. I've been trying to come up with sub-sections that are able to encompass all of the improvements that are possible to do to the WJ.

Suspension Mods:

Interior/Exterior Lighting:

Engine/Intake/Exhaust:

(Some possible additions could include)

Interior/Exterior Body Work: [I was thinking possibly some kind of section setup that covers exterior body mods like painting lower body trim , door trim, grilles, brush guards, etc. and interior mods like weather mats, seating, interior trim (inspired by StoneCold's Alacantara and Carbon Fiber wrapping) etc.]

Audio: (Self-explanatory, amps, subs, head units, navigational units, tweeters, etc)

Wheel/Tires: (Again self-explanatory, Could cover brake discs, brake pads, rotors, tires, etc.)

TJXJWJ 01-19-2012 01:27 PM

Audio and appearance?

Amelie 01-19-2012 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJXJWJ (Post 555982)
Audio and appearance?

Those suggested categories?

TJXJWJ 01-19-2012 01:34 PM

Yep

Amelie 01-19-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJXJWJ (Post 555990)
Yep

I can dig it, I'm excited the WJ section is finally getting noticed lol. You guys have been neglected for far too long :(