Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Ablaze Grilles Inc. (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f195/)
-   -   Ablaze Grilles Inc-Jeep Grilles (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f195/ablaze-grilles-inc-jeep-grilles-34283.html)

David@AblazeGrilles 01-18-2012 01:17 PM

Ablaze Grilles Inc-Jeep Grilles

Hello Everyone, it is a pleasure to finally be a Vendor on Jeep Garage.

I will be posting up exclusive JEEP GARAGE Prices for all of our jeep grilles soon.

you can visit our Website ==> www.ablazegrilles.com

check us out on Facebook ==>http://www.facebook.com/ablazegrilles

email us ==>sales@ablazegrilles.com

Call us ==> 951-549-1555

Thanks,

FlyFlip420 01-18-2012 01:35 PM

Re: Ablaze Grilles Inc-Jeep Grilles

It's about time ;)

DanD2124 01-19-2012 12:05 AM

Welcome!
I saw some of the pics on FB. I was wondering if you could do a grille for the lower dam on an 08 wk that would match the grille pattern of an Overland? Diamonds in the vertical direction not sure on how big the diamonds would have to be.

burntPiston 01-19-2012 12:12 AM

:iws:

David@AblazeGrilles 01-19-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanD2124 (Post 555696)
Welcome!
I saw some of the pics on FB. I was wondering if you could do a grille for the lower dam on an 08 wk that would match the grille pattern of an Overland? Diamonds in the vertical direction not sure on how big the diamonds would have to be.

We actually just made a custom Framed Lower Bumper for an 12' WK2 for Ricky Grimes on here. Hopefully he shares some pics so you guys can check it out.

But we can definitely make one for the WK. The Dimensions of the Diamond are approx. 7/8" x 3/8" and it comes in raised or Flat Diamond Cut Material. we can also make it Vertical or Horizontal.

KustomRider8 02-16-2012 04:42 PM

how much for the SRT8 upper/lower mesh?

Thanks

Metz1374 02-18-2012 03:33 PM

Do you have a return policy, I bought a black mesh but never installed it. I'm thinking I really would like the chrome better

mcalc55 02-21-2012 02:11 PM

can you provide some quotes? how do we order?

huskyenergy91 02-21-2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David@AblazeGrilles (Post 555948)
We actually just made a custom Framed Lower Bumper for an 12' WK2 for Ricky Grimes on here. Hopefully he shares some pics so you guys can check it out.

But we can definitely make one for the WK. The Dimensions of the Diamond are approx. 7/8" x 3/8" and it comes in raised or Flat Diamond Cut Material. we can also make it Vertical or Horizontal.

Interested for a grille to fit 05 WK1 lower grill.....something that will fit in nicely without modifications :thumbsup:

David@AblazeGrilles 02-23-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huskyenergy91 (Post 578519)
Interested for a grille to fit 05 WK1 lower grill.....something that will fit in nicely without modifications :thumbsup:

Click here to see the Grille we have available for the 05-10 Jeep WK.

the bumper only fits 08-10.

trent88 03-20-2012 06:25 PM

do you have any other type of materials, like one that is similar to the current overland mesh grill, just in chrome like the summit grill. i like the bigger diamonds. also any prices? i didnt see anything on your web site...

sorry found the prices on a different thread, and looks like you only have the 2 materials, but sounds like you guys can do lots of custom jobs.

David@AblazeGrilles 03-27-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trent88 (Post 597340)
do you have any other type of materials, like one that is similar to the current overland mesh grill, just in chrome like the summit grill. i like the bigger diamonds. also any prices? i didnt see anything on your web site...

sorry found the prices on a different thread, and looks like you only have the 2 materials, but sounds like you guys can do lots of custom jobs.

Yeah, we have the two standard lines (Diamond Cut and Wire Mesh) but we can do any custom grille that you would like, any mesh that is out there...

And we do have a similar mesh to match the Overland Summit grilles.

Email me at david@ablazegrilles.com and i will send you pics of the mesh!!