Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   My poor baby! (accident in snow) (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/my-poor-baby-accident-in-snow-34295.html)

cyanideg 01-18-2012 05:48 PM

My poor baby! (accident in snow)

So we get the 2nd or 3rd hard snow fall in Michigan and on Thursday night last week some super slow, no balls, bottom of the barrel, low class Ford Fusion hits my buddys Jeep....

jacobsed 01-18-2012 06:08 PM

Re: My poor baby! (accident in snow)

Stupid whore! Go State!

ekaz 01-18-2012 06:13 PM

That sucks and I'd be pissed and all but I think the dumb whore comment might offend some people and goes a little too far.

ChrisWk 01-18-2012 06:21 PM

Well I think I get piece of shit car for a winter driving, and not a 60k srt8 for winter driving. So that all the douchbags and whores can hit me I would not care. I do not feel sorry for you, People drive like shit in the winter. Go get that jeep fixed and park it not on the street.

JeepVanMan 01-18-2012 06:23 PM

Sorry to hear about the Jeep. I hate when the party at fault walks off with an "ooops"... slap them a fat ticket so they wont ever forget!

nosmoke 01-18-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisWk (Post 555488)
Well I think I get piece of shit car for a winter driving, and not a 60k srt8 for winter driving. So that all the douchbags and whores can hit me I would not care. I do not feel sorry for you, People drive like shit in the winter. Go get that jeep fixed and park it not on the street.

That's a little harsh, dude.

Kashef 01-18-2012 06:26 PM

Sorry to hear that bro, Glad you're okay though.

ekaz 01-18-2012 06:40 PM

Seriously..WTF is up with the language....people forget how to drive in the snow and shit happens but damn. I guess I will not be looking for updates in this thread. :rolleyes:

12Jeep 01-18-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisWk (Post 555488)

His car wasn't parked on the street, he was stopped at a red light. In addition to making a stupid post it appears that you can't read.

BOYCHIKS 01-18-2012 09:07 PM

Ouch!! Sorry to hear about that. luckily it wasn't worse.

Take that thing to a good body shop!

lll2for3lll 01-18-2012 09:11 PM

I don't like the dumb whore comment.

This is how I feel about your SRT WK2 after that post. :moon:

It was an "accident" and you didn't get hurt.. Some of you WK2 guys on here are rediculous.

MikeD 01-18-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lll2for3lll (Post 555580)
I don't like the dumb whore comment.

This is how I feel about your SRT WK2 after that post. :moon:

It was an "accident" and you didn't get hurt.. Some of you WK2 guys on here are rediculous.

It wasn't a WK2 SRT owner that made that comment, might want to read the thread again.