Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f185/)
-   -   Craigslist find of the century! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f185/craigslist-find-of-the-century-36247.html)

NikonKiem 01-29-2012 11:17 PM

Craigslist find of the century!
 
So I found a guy selling 2 sets of jeep rims and tires on Craigslist. They were a set of 18' Sahara rims and tires with about 10% tread life, the other a set of Rubicon rims and tires with 90% tread life. He was asking 65$ per per and tire so I went down to take a look at the rubicon set and buy it. When I got there he told me that his wife wanted them gone so bad that he would sell me all ten rims and tires for $300.00 bucks. So I jumped one it ! http://img.tapatalk.com/4c6e0934-17d6-515b.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/4c6e0934-19a7-6c9b.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/4c6e0934-19be-1c61.jpg
I will post better pics tomorrow.

zero_psi 01-29-2012 11:28 PM

Re: Craigslist find of the century!
 
lucky :/

Scottina06 01-29-2012 11:31 PM

Re: Craigslist find of the century!
 
good find

mrjaydeeone 01-30-2012 08:33 AM

Re: Craigslist find of the century!
 
amazing find

mosier 01-30-2012 02:55 PM

Re: Craigslist find of the century!
 
Wow:) Oustanding find:thumbsup:

BOYCHIKS 01-30-2012 04:07 PM

Re: Craigslist find of the century!
 
Damn, time for some profit!!

wkearney99 01-31-2012 09:21 PM

Re: Craigslist find of the century!
 
Deal like that? Sounds more like stolen.

Fireman310pt 01-31-2012 09:40 PM

Re: Craigslist find of the century!
 
:thumbsup: outstanding find!

NikonKiem 01-31-2012 10:39 PM

Thanks everyone. I just have to the the 17s mounted

lll2for3lll 01-31-2012 11:23 PM

Re: Craigslist find of the century!
 
I need one of the KM1's please. :)

JonJon 01-31-2012 11:26 PM

Very nice!


Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

jayloop 01-31-2012 11:48 PM

Re: Craigslist find of the century!
 
Awesome! you could more than make your money back on the set you don't use.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community