Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Members Rides (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f14/)
-   -   My '08 Overland "Black Mamba" (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f14/my-08-overland-black-mamba-36703.html)

Dnizzle80 02-03-2012 11:37 PM

My '08 Overland "Black Mamba"
 
9 Attachment(s)
What's up? Thought I'd post some pics of my '08 Overland. I've posted some before but I figured I'd start a thread of some of my current mods and future mods all in one place. Thanks!!!

rammunitiondb9 02-04-2012 11:27 AM

Re: My '08 Overland "Black Mamba"
 
beautiful ride man. i really like it.

Dnizzle80 02-04-2012 10:04 PM

Re: My '08 Overland "Black Mamba"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rammunitiondb9 (Post 567210)
beautiful ride man. i really like it.

Thanks bro...I appreciate it!!!

nyc_medic 02-05-2012 12:09 AM

Re: My '08 Overland "Black Mamba"
 
Beautiful truck. I like how the chrome breaks up the black. Classy looking.

Dnizzle80 02-05-2012 11:51 PM

Re: My '08 Overland "Black Mamba"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nyc_medic (Post 567668)
Beautiful truck. I like how the chrome breaks up the black. Classy looking.

Thanks...I've been thinking about "murdering" it but I just can't make up my mind.

Megatron 02-05-2012 11:56 PM

Re: My '08 Overland "Black Mamba"
 
Beautiful. Haha my first username on JG was Black Mamba. Lol

FlyinRyan 02-05-2012 11:59 PM

Re: My '08 Overland "Black Mamba"
 
Looks good.

Dnizzle80 02-06-2012 11:46 AM

Re: My '08 Overland "Black Mamba"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron (Post 568263)
Beautiful. Haha my first username on JG was Black Mamba. Lol

Lol! It's in honor to the great Kobe Bryant of course! Go Lakers! Thanks!

Dnizzle80 02-06-2012 11:47 AM

Re: My '08 Overland "Black Mamba"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyinRyan (Post 568265)
Looks good.

Thanks Ryan, and soon enough it'll perform just as nice when I get your tune!

FlyinRyan 02-06-2012 05:32 PM

Re: My '08 Overland "Black Mamba"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dnizzle80 (Post 568501)
Thanks Ryan, and soon enough it'll perform just as nice when I get your tune!

Ready when you are.

Megatron 02-06-2012 05:58 PM

Re: My '08 Overland "Black Mamba"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dnizzle80 (Post 568260)
Thanks...I've been thinking about "murdering" it but I just can't make up my mind.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dnizzle80 (Post 568499)
Lol! It's in honor to the great Kobe Bryant of course! Go Lakers! Thanks!

haha yes, Kobe :thumbsup:

I would go for the murdered look, but thats just me. I love Black on Black :thumbsup:

DAVY27 02-06-2012 07:28 PM

Re: My '08 Overland "Black Mamba"
 
love it bro! starting to love the red tails on black!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community