Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Diesel Powered 2012+ Export Grand Cherokee (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f157/)
-   -   First real post (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f157/first-real-post-36709.html)

smudge 02-04-2012 04:46 AM

First real post

Hi,
I've been reluctant to post until I actually had a Jeep. I would have felt like an imposter. I picked up my Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD Overland yesterday. It is a vastly different beast to my old 80 series Landcruiser. I'm still working out how to open the rear door and window, how to pair my phone with blue tooth and all the other gadgets . What I can say is that it is wonderful to drive. Smooth and quiet with lost of power. It should tow my caravan oops sorry, Trailer with ease.

Smudge

J13ntv 02-04-2012 10:00 AM

Re: First real post

Welcome to Jeepgarage and I'm glad that your happy with the new CRD. Lots of features though, probably many you don't even know of yet, but as the days and weeks go on you'll explore and find new things and understand how it all works.

Scottina06 02-04-2012 11:50 AM

welcome!

moosehead 02-04-2012 09:00 PM

Congrats and enjoy. Many of us posted for several months or longer before takimg delivery delivery, bring it on.

A friendly warning though Smudge, these guys will cost you tons of money. You've been fairly warned.

Welcome and please post some photos.

ENFORCER 02-05-2012 06:12 AM

We have nearly 6 months with our CRD and I still love it.

enjens 02-06-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudge (Post 567101)
Hi,
I've been reluctant to post until I actually had a Jeep. I would have felt like an imposter. I picked up my Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD Overland yesterday. It is a vastly different beast to my old 80 series Landcruiser. I'm still working out how to open the rear door and window, how to pair my phone with blue tooth and all the other gadgets . What I can say is that it is wonderful to drive. Smooth and quiet with lost of power. It should tow my caravan oops sorry, Trailer with ease.

Smudge

17000 km with Pentastar in Limited . Pulls 2 tonne tandem trailer with ease. Great vehicle, no problems.

Deserthucker 02-07-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudge (Post 567101)
Hi,

Smudge

You got it rite the first time, Caravan on your 4wd. Only the yanks have trailers on their trucks:slapfight: