Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Troubleshooting/Problems (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f203/)
-   -   JEEP Acting Up - took her into the dealer (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f203/jeep-acting-up-took-her-into-the-dealer-3676.html)

08Hemi 10-29-2009 10:52 AM

JEEP Acting Up - took her into the dealer

:mad:

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/u...ith42/Jeep.jpg

Took her in. Threw these 3 up on the display after I got gas. ABS, ESP/BAS and Traction Control...Drove fine, but I took it into the dealer. 7200 miles :(

Aslo having them look into my "stall on the freeway" issue. Think good thoughts and I will keep you up to date...

Anybody have these three lights come on all at once? Any ideas???

blackpepper 10-29-2009 11:01 AM

Re: JEEP Acting Up - took her into the dealer

When you pull the ABS pump fuse under the hood, those lights all light up and I had them purposely come on at the track last night .. something with your traction or abs is acting up. Maybe the fuse just blew, who knows... good luck though you'll get it figured out.

Megatron 10-29-2009 11:09 AM

Good luck!

08Hemi 10-29-2009 11:10 AM

Thanks guys...I did not do anything with the fuses...and after 3 re-starts the three indicators were still on! I tried to get the codes via off-on-off-on-off-on/0-1-2-3-4-5-6 method with the key (Elvis gave the instructions, so this works for you Joe?) and I couldnt get it to work like all of the others! So I said f-it, its new i will just take it in.

I am also having them program the auto-tilt reverse mirrors :) So at least something good may come of this...

B.P.O.D 10-29-2009 11:27 AM

hope every thing works out brad!!!

i wish i had memory seats for the tilt mirrors:(

White WK Swagga 10-29-2009 11:30 AM

Damn Brad. Well your jeep is white so I'm sure everything will be ok. White jeeps are stronger than others....

LTrainGC 10-29-2009 11:52 AM

If the check engine light isn't on, it won't show codes.

06SRT8300C 10-29-2009 05:27 PM

Mine id that in the rain one time while i was on my way to my sisters house. It went off after like 5 min though. Those lights also came on when i used to have fun in the snow. It is probably from an abs sensor. One of mine was bad and the dealer replaced it.

Robert Palmer 10-29-2009 05:31 PM

Sucks to hear this Brad. But yeah the 3 key cycle thing always works for me.

06SRT8300C 10-29-2009 09:08 PM

The 08's and up i guess dont do the key dance.

DAVY27 10-30-2009 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 08Hemi (Post 88790)
Thanks guys...I did not do anything with the fuses...and after 3 re-starts the three indicators were still on! I tried to get the codes via off-on-off-on-off-on/0-1-2-3-4-5-6 method with the key (Elvis gave the instructions, so this works for you Joe?) and I couldnt get it to work like all of the others! So I said f-it, its new i will just take it in.

I am also having them program the auto-tilt reverse mirrors :) So at least something good may come of this...

good luck B-rad. i tried doing that method as well when my engine light came on but never successful :(. just shout " FAWK" and went back into house

5.7Unlimited 10-30-2009 09:37 AM

The Key trick works for me in my 07 but on my coworker's 06 Laredo it does not work. I know i'm doing it right because i've done it on mine many times. weird....