Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Interior/Exterior/Visual (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f197/)
-   -   Painting eyebrows on WJ (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f197/painting-eyebrows-on-wj-36820.html)

GoJeepin 02-06-2012 11:28 AM

Painting eyebrows on WJ
 
I have a 2000 WJ and was wondering if anyone had painted eyebrows on the headlights? I'm going to be blacking out the tail lights and was wondering what eyebrows on a grand cherokee would look like

Amelie 02-06-2012 11:53 AM

Re: Painting eyebrows on WJ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoJeepin (Post 568483)
I have a 2000 WJ and was wondering if anyone had painted eyebrows on the headlights? I'm going to be blacking out the tail lights and was wondering what eyebrows on a grand cherokee would look like

I've never heard nor seen anyone put eyebrows/eyelids on a WJ. So I'm not sure how it would look. What made you want to put eyebrow/eyelids on it?

GoJeepin 02-06-2012 12:03 PM

Re: Painting eyebrows on WJ
 
thought it might look cool. might just shine up the headlights and throw some H.I.D's in there

Amelie 02-06-2012 12:06 PM

Re: Painting eyebrows on WJ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoJeepin (Post 568513)
thought it might look cool. might just shine up the headlights and throw some H.I.D's in there

I like that plan, Do you have projector headlights?

GoJeepin 02-06-2012 12:10 PM

Re: Painting eyebrows on WJ
 
i don't. Just the stock ones. don't really wanna spend a whole lot on new headlights so projectors are a no go.

Amelie 02-06-2012 12:17 PM

Re: Painting eyebrows on WJ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoJeepin (Post 568524)
i don't. Just the stock ones. don't really wanna spend a whole lot on new headlights so projectors are a no go.

Maybe if you keep the lights aimed low you can manage but I would invest in some Gen III's down the road.

GoJeepin 02-06-2012 12:25 PM

Re: Painting eyebrows on WJ
 
I might. I don't wanna sink a whole lot of money into my jeep. its got 212k on it.

Amelie 02-06-2012 12:29 PM

Re: Painting eyebrows on WJ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoJeepin (Post 568533)
I might. I don't wanna sink a whole lot of money into my jeep. its got 212k on it.

It's cool, I'm getting up there as well, I've got 140K now.

Chaoul1 02-06-2012 12:45 PM

Re: Painting eyebrows on WJ
 
You should tint the Bottom Signal/Parking Lights like how I did on my old WJ:
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/o...ictures003.jpg

CameronG 02-06-2012 01:45 PM

Re: Painting eyebrows on WJ
 
Yes, I saw one on another forum a few months ago. I just tried to pull it up to get you their picture, but unfortunately the site's server looks like it's down.

Anyway, I think it looked pretty awesome. His WJ, if I remember right, was Dark Khaki-esque and he color-matched the eyebrows. He went from the top outside to about 1/4 down on the inside. I can make a picture of it using my Jeep so you can see what I mean if you want.

I believe most people just use tint, but this fellow didn't like the purple glow it gave off.

Amelie 02-06-2012 01:48 PM

Re: Painting eyebrows on WJ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CameronG (Post 568602)
Yes, I saw one on another forum a few months ago. I just tried to pull it up to get you their picture, but unfortunately the site's server looks like it's down.

haha it was probably Street Jeeps that you saw it on.

CameronG 02-06-2012 01:51 PM

Re: Painting eyebrows on WJ
 
Lol it sure was.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community