Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   What kind of "Freebies" did you get from your dealer? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/what-kind-of-freebies-did-you-get-from-your-dealer-36904.html)

armoredsaint 02-07-2012 07:36 PM

What kind of "Freebies" did you get from your dealer?

Curious what some got from their dealer for buying/leasing your JGC, like free mats, oil changes etc?

Patrick8917 02-07-2012 07:38 PM

Re: What kind of "Freebies" did you get from your dealer?

Nothing! I tried to get them to throw in mats when I ordered my Jeep and they would not budge. I will try again when I pick it up :)

armoredsaint 02-07-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick8917 (Post 569563)
Nothing! I tried to get them to throw in mats when I ordered my Jeep and they would not budge. I will try again when I pick it up :)

hate to say it, but good luck - after you sign you're at their mercy ;)

i never had an issue walking away even after all the paper is in front and i get that feeling i am being screwed.

tnjeep 02-07-2012 07:45 PM

I supposedly got 4 free oil changes but never saw any paperwork stating so after I signed but didn't matter since I would rather change my own oil. I also asked for mats but I guess they didn't want to deal with ordering them so they just took another $100 off the price.

Corp Cog 02-07-2012 07:55 PM

My dealer applied a advertising decal to my JGC free of charge, but my conscience was bothering me accepting such an extravagant gift that I removed it as soon as I pulled up to the gas pump to add 7/8ths of a tank after taking delivery.

KevInSoCal 02-07-2012 07:56 PM

2 years of oil changes and a Jeep hat :)

bmrisko 02-07-2012 08:07 PM

Full tank of gas and 4 free oil changes. I won't use the oil changes, but the free gas was nice!

ShyBoy 02-07-2012 08:16 PM

Only received a full tank of gas. Wouldn;t give me anything else for free. I was able to purchase the pedal kit and molded cargo tray at their cost.

Big Green 02-07-2012 08:17 PM

Full tank, 4 oil changes, and a tow package. :)

Robert Palmer 02-07-2012 08:25 PM

I got nothing. Tank barely had any gas, had to stop at the Exxon down the road. LOL

But 42k for a brand new, fully loaded SRT was pretty good when I bought it in Dec 09. :)

armoredsaint 02-07-2012 08:25 PM

shouldn't a full tank of gas be automatic?

armoredsaint 02-07-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevInSoCal (Post 569579)
2 years of oil changes and a Jeep hat :)

so you got 2 oil changes? ;)

when i got my last BMW, manager said to go into their store and get what i wanted...i was like really? but i kept it conservative...got all BMW logo golf shirt, carbon fiber umbrella, t-shirt and bottle of car wash :D he gave me additional rubber mats front and rear too